The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Searching for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom apartment!

Hiii everyone, I'm a girl, 19y old going into my first year at Aston University. I don't know anybody else going here and i probably won't attend freshers week as I rather spend another week at home with my family.
I'm not really much of a party animal, I don't drink often, i will be studying engineering and applied science. Most of my time I'll probably be studying, gaming and maybe occasionally having family over for visits, even friends.

I'm looking for someone kind of similar in the sense they don't mind sharing a place with someone who's not too extroverted/outgoing. I try to be as nice as I can! (pls don't take advantage of that =( )
I've found a few apartments/flats which have 2 bedrooms and I think its so much more practical to go halves in something like that rather than having a 1 bedroom apartment to myself and it costing 70% of the 2 bedroom apartment price (hopefully that wasn't too confusing)

So please please if anyone is still looking for a flatmate/home let me know. I haven't chosen one just yet but if I do find one that i particularly like then i'm willing to share with someone. Message me on here and i'll try to answer any questions.

Oh btw i'll be starting to learn the violin and maybe keep a guinea pig if pets are allowed! I'm quite a clean freak too- please keep that in mind beforehand as I don't want to get into any arguments over anything. I don't mind which uni you're going to I just want someone understanding/nice to share with :-)

thx for reading
P.S. my budget is around £600 pcm. I'll probably move out by july, and move in the next 2 weeks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, i am a second year at BCU tho but i would be interested :smile: i commuted in my first year
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest