The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hze11dhu
Got an interview ! Ukcat 665

Woohoo!!! Well done! What were your other stats if you don't mind me asking? Congrats again!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 401
What interview dates are they giving out? Are they up to Feb yet?
I am going to be a graduate next year predicted low first/high 2:1 and I got BCC at A level. I am from the UK and my interview is 25th Jan :smile:
Mine is also on 25/1/16.
What time is yours?
Have any EU/Internationals been invited for interviews yet?
Interview for the 25th January! :smile:
GCSE 3A* 5A 5B
AS abbb
UKCAT 717.5 band 2
Original post by arnoldschnitzel
Interview for the 25th January! :smile:
GCSE 3A* 5A 5B
AS abbb
UKCAT 717.5 band 2

Congrats!!!

When'd you get it if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Tsar007
Mine is also on 25/1/16.
What time is yours?

Mine is at 3.15, you?
1.15 😀
I still can't believe I got an interview! My Ukcat of 665 is the lowest I've seen with an interview! Maybe they made a mistake. Everyone seems to have 700+, not complaining or anything! Is ukcat not used once you have got an interview? So for the interview do they just look at personal statement and qualifications?
I still can't believe I got an interview! My Ukcat of 665 is the lowest I've seen with an interview! Maybe they made a mistake. Everyone seems to have 700+, not complaining or anything! Is ukcat not used once you have got an interview? So for the interview do they just look at personal statement and qualifications?

What were your a levels and gcse's? Just curious how it's being worked out. And nope once you get to interview it's just done on that! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medic-Kate
What were your a levels and gcse's? Just curious how it's being worked out. And nope once you get to interview it's just done on that! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? So it's literally just personality with nothing else looked at?
I got 8a* 3a gcse, BCC at Alevel. But I think they only look at highest qualification and I am currently doing a masters in a science subject and predicted a low first/high 2:1.
Does anybody know if you are disadvantages if you applied later in the cycle? For example will an applicant who applied early in august have a better chance at interview than someone who applied in the 15th October?
Really? So it's literally just personality with nothing else looked at?
I got 8a* 3a gcse, BCC at Alevel. But I think they only look at highest qualification and I am currently doing a masters in a science subject and predicted a low first/high 2:1.

Yep interview is a clean slate 😊 congrats on the interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 414
Received interview offer today.
3rd year biomed, predicted a first
UKCAT: 672.5
A Levels: AABB
Do grads get more leniency than those applying for undergrad in terms of UKCAT?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Original post by timothy0398
No GCSE's

IB Predicted

English Lit HL - 6
Biology HL - 7
Chemistry HL - 7
Math HL - 5
Chinese B SL - 7
Psychology SL - 7
+3 bonus points = 42 total

UKCAT: 735 band 2

Hey timothy0398 did you really take *4HLs* and only 2SLs? I thought it is compulsory to take at least 3 SLs?
Do you think rejections are given out in order of low UKCAT scores?
Original post by BGuanine
Hey timothy0398 did you really take *4HLs* and only 2SLs? I thought it is compulsory to take at least 3 SLs?

Yes I am, and no, only 2 SL's are compulsory. I think quite a number of people take 4 HL's
Reply 419
got an interview with UKCAT 670!! :smile:

Latest