Original post by MFMCSP
have you received an email yet?

Not yet, i'll post on here as soon as I do
Reply 65
Original post by MFMCSP
have you received an email yet?

I've got it now
Reply 66
my login :smile: isn't :smile: working :smile:))))
anyone else? is there something i'm doing wrong?!
Did you receive your codes via email or via the king's apply?
Reply 68
Original post by Tamara Janson
Did you receive your codes via email or via the king's apply?

email - it's not a new code but just tells you to use your student ID and birthday as password, mine's not working tho and am wondering if i'm only one :frown: i've had so much trouble with communicating with kings (couldnt even get on portal at first) is it not meant to be</3 :'(
The only thing you can select is room type and if you want it to be under 189 pounds? My budget is 200 pounds so it doesn't really make sense.. What if I want to be considered for Stamford street but can not afford Tower bridge..?
The only thing you can select is room type and if you want it to be under 189 pounds? My budget is 200 pounds so it doesn't really make sense.. What if I want to be considered for Stamford street but can not afford Tower bridge..?

I was thinking the same thing! I want to get Stamford street too, but can't really afford the other places! Also, not all of the rooms I was looking at were en-suite but as you can't select each residence, I have to make a choice!
Original post by claraoswin114
I was thinking the same thing! I want to get Stamford street too, but can't really afford the other places! Also, not all of the rooms I was looking at were en-suite but as you can't select each residence, I have to make a choice!

So what are you going to do ?
I've got to say the accommodation application system is terrible...
Original post by sadface
my login :smile: isn't :smile: working :smile:))))
anyone else? is there something i'm doing wrong?!

Call the number and they will reset you.

I have the distinct expectation they are well short of rooms.
So what are you going to do ?

I think I'm going to put en-suite and also say that I would like to be considered for intercollegiate halls so I have a better chance of getting in somewhere! You?
I think I'm going to put en-suite and also say that I would like to be considered for intercollegiate halls so I have a better chance of getting in somewhere! You?

Hm yeah.. But then what if you get a really expensive offer? Well i can't apply for intercollegiate halls as im only staying for 1 semester. It's annoying because I can't afford more than 200 pounds but then again I don't want to only be considered for the ones under 189..
Hm yeah.. But then what if you get a really expensive offer? Well i can't apply for intercollegiate halls as im only staying for 1 semester. It's annoying because I can't afford more than 200 pounds but then again I don't want to only be considered for the ones under 189..

I think I'll put under £189 to be safe as I definitely cannot afford somewhere super expensive!
I think I'll put under £189 to be safe as I definitely cannot afford somewhere super expensive!

Hm i don't know.. The only ensuite you can go then are Angel Lane, stratford one and Ewen henderson right? There are only 3 more expensive than 200 so I think i'm just going to fill in en-suite en otherwise maybe swap?
Hm i don't know.. The only ensuite you can go then are Angel Lane, stratford one and Ewen henderson right? There are only 3 more expensive than 200 so I think i'm just going to fill in en-suite en otherwise maybe swap?

Stamford street have some en-suites for £155 a week which would be great and Urbanest Hoxton and Urbanest Westminster Bridge also have shared en-suite rooms for £189 so they would come under it too! It's just annoying how we can't select individual residences!
Tried to get on accommodation portal with Kings student number and birthday - didn't work
but depends when you firm bc it takes 48hrs ??? or smt

Latest