The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Headingly Campus

Hey guys.
Travelling from Wakefield to Leeds headingly campus.. Any suggested routes?
Also does anyone know how far from the train station Infirmary street and bishopgate street are?
Think I'm sorted getting into Leeds but then need to get to headingly campus. Any suggestions or advice???
Thanks
Reply 1
Same am travelling from sheffield to leeds headingly campus. .... but, no idea where it is.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Am good at getting from Wakefield to Leeds, pretty straightforward. Sure Sheffield to Leeds will be the same?
It's getting from Leeds to headingly! I know that the tiger buses run up to headingly, just not sure about finding the bus stops!
Reply 3
Your right it's a simple journey sheff to leeds lol... apparently, Leeds to headingly is a 3 mile journey

Can't seem to find where to catch the bus from. Shyte
. I start next week 😉
What course you studying???
(edited 8 years ago)
Bus number 93 from Infirmary Street will take you straight up to Headingly Campus. Infirmary Street is 5 mins walk from Leeds Rail Station near City Square.

Every 20 mins or so.

http://www.wymetro.com/BusTravel/bustimetables/Bustimetable/93

Come out of the station, stand in front of the queens hotel and walk straight ahead past the man on the horse monument through City Square, Infirmary Street is the road to your North West!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Thanks! This is really helpful. Going to do a run through to Headingley today so your info will be useful. Thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by AI_AI
Your right it's a simple journey sheff to leeds lol... apparently, Leeds to headingly is a 3 mile journey

Can't seem to find where to catch the bus from. Shyte
. I start next week 😉
What course you studying???

Haha. I'm doing a run through today so I'll let you know how I get on. Hopefully ill find my way to Headingley no probs. I start on Monday, doing Primary Education. How about you???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending