The Student Room Group

Which University should I apply to

I am an A2 level student , I got an ABBB in my AS levels , the grades being in subjects:- Maths , physics , chemistry and economics respectively. I want to do an Aerospace engineering course in the UK. Which universities [ 5 according to the UCAS application] do you think I should apply to in order to get the best universities according to my grades. Btw I have some in mind , give me your opinion on those , they are :- The university of Manchester , Sheffield, Surrey , Nottingham and Swansea.
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Thecoolguy17
I am an A2 level student , I got an ABBB in my AS levels , the grades being in subjects:- Maths , physics , chemistry and economics respectively. I want to do an Aerospace engineering course in the UK. Which universities [ 5 according to the UCAS application] do you think I should apply to in order to get the best universities according to my grades. Btw I have some in mind , give me your opinion on those , they are :- The university of Manchester , Sheffield, Surrey , Nottingham and Swansea.
Thank you

Why aerospace, i would advise you to look into EEE
Original post by dahl786
Why aerospace, i would advise you to look into EEE

why not aerospace
Original post by Thecoolguy17
Thank you

I will suggest you look at the entry requirements, with your AS grades you could potentially get ABB, AAB, AAA or A*AA so I will suggest you choose uni's carefully. Out of the uni's you have chosen so far the ones that stands out are probably manchester sheffield and surrey. I heard nottingham is only introducing aerospace this year? I will watch out as they probably dont have the facilities you might need. What are the entry requirements of the uni's you've chosen?
Reply 4
Original post by bigboateng_
why not aerospace

I am biased sorry
Original post by dahl786
I am biased sorry

oh right i see
Reply 6
oh right i see

Nottingham have released aerospace for 2016 degree for the first time
I will suggest you look at the entry requirements, with your AS grades you could potentially get ABB, AAB, AAA or A*AA so I will suggest you choose uni's carefully. Out of the uni's you have chosen so far the ones that stands out are probably manchester sheffield and surrey. I heard nottingham is only introducing aerospace this year? I will watch out as they probably dont have the facilities you might need. What are the entry requirements of the uni's you've chosen?

Manchester gives 'a typical A level offer' with an AAB
Sheffield university has an ' A level requirement ' of an AAB
Surrey requires an AAA or an AAB
Nottingham requires an AAA or an AAB
Swansea wants a BBB
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest