The Student Room Group

Help with quantitative methods/STATA urgently needed!

Hi there,

I've just finished MSc in European Public Policy at UCL. It has all gone very smoothly apart from the fact I need to retake a module called 'Introduction to Quantitative Methods' which uses STATA which is a statistical analysis software. I really flunked it first time round, but unfortunately it's one of the two modules you have to pass in order to get the degree. A lot of the resources the uni offers I no longer really have access to, because my degree has technically finished, so I was wondering if there was much good stuff online anybody could point me to. I've emailed UCL with a similar plea, but thought there would be a lot of knowledgeable people here who could help!

All the best,

kerrcam58
Reply 1
Original post by kerrcam58
Hi there,

I've just finished MSc in European Public Policy at UCL. It has all gone very smoothly apart from the fact I need to retake a module called 'Introduction to Quantitative Methods' which uses STATA which is a statistical analysis software. I really flunked it first time round, but unfortunately it's one of the two modules you have to pass in order to get the degree. A lot of the resources the uni offers I no longer really have access to, because my degree has technically finished, so I was wondering if there was much good stuff online anybody could point me to. I've emailed UCL with a similar plea, but thought there would be a lot of knowledgeable people here who could help!

All the best,

kerrcam58

I cannot help you but you should also post here as well as in other relevant forums
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending