The Student Room Group

Deloitte Online Tests

Hi, basically I'm a bit confused. i just received an invitation to complete the online tests for Deloitte, and it says the tests are 20 minutes each. However, on the official practice tests the numerical is 30 minutes for 21 questions, and the critical 40 questions in 30 minutes. Has anyone done the tests this year - and could tell me which is correct? Thanksssss
Original post by Plug33
Hi, basically I'm a bit confused. i just received an invitation to complete the online tests for Deloitte, and it says the tests are 20 minutes each. However, on the official practice tests the numerical is 30 minutes for 21 questions, and the critical 40 questions in 30 minutes. Has anyone done the tests this year - and could tell me which is correct? Thanksssss

If they say it is 20mins each then it is probably that. Practice tests might have a longer time period so you have extra time to practice or because they have more questions included.
Reply 2
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
If they say it is 20mins each then it is probably that. Practice tests might have a longer time period so you have extra time to practice or because they have more questions included.

It's strange because on the Deloitte website where it runs through the selection process it says 30 minutes and 40 minutes, completely different to the email. And they don't reply for 5 working days so I can't even wait for them to respond :/
Original post by Plug33
It's strange because on the Deloitte website where it runs through the selection process it says 30 minutes and 40 minutes, completely different to the email. And they don't reply for 5 working days so I can't even wait for them to respond :/

Guess it doesn't matter, it is what it is, may as well just take it when you feel ready.
Reply 4
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
Guess it doesn't matter, it is what it is, may as well just take it when you feel ready.

Seems that's the only way! Gonna do it Tuesday
Did mine a few weeks ago and they were different in reality than what I had been told as well
Reply 6
Original post by midgemeister7
Did mine a few weeks ago and they were different in reality than what I had been told as well

ahhhh really? What were they like time wise etc?
Original post by Plug33
ahhhh really? What were they like time wise etc?

Hmm think the critical reasoning was definitely longer than 20 mins (maybe 50 questions in 40 mins, not sure) and I believe the numerical was 21 questions in 30 minutes
Reply 8
Original post by midgemeister7
Hmm think the critical reasoning was definitely longer than 20 mins (maybe 50 questions in 40 mins, not sure) and I believe the numerical was 21 questions in 30 minutes

Ahh okay cheers, was hoping they would be the timings, not a huge fan of the critical but timing isn't bad i suppose! cheers
Reply 9
How long did it take to recieve an invitation to do the tests, after you submitted your application?
Reply 10
Original post by faheempa1
How long did it take to recieve an invitation to do the tests, after you submitted your application?

Took me 3 days, I think that is the standard length to wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending