The Student Room Group

Imam tells muslim immigrants to outbreed Europeans to make European nations muslim

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littleangel9914
Yes Muslims tend to have higher birth rates then white British people but it is slowing down especially among second/third generation immigrants. For my grandparents and parents generation families typically had 3-5 kids but among my older cousins it's more like 1-3 kids. Birth rate is unlikely to continue to increase at the rate is has and will eventually stagnate and decrease.
Also on the whole British Muslims are getting less religious despite what the media/vocal minority will have you believe. An example is in my family my grandparents pray 5 times a day however my parents while still believers do not pray except maybe Eid prayers. Then there's me who just doesn't believe in any of it.

Threads like this are just scaremongering. It's highly unlikely the UK will become a Muslim country.

This is all probably true. In addition to this Muslim immigration as a share of overall immigration is decreasing. Pakistani immigration is a 1/3 of what it was just 3 years ago. Here's a link to ONS data image.jpg and this
Attachment not found
. 40% of South Asia,20% South East,77% Middle East and Central Asia , 90% North Africa and 2% East Asian is Muslim. Most of which have decreased.
Original post by Gas The Kikes
Barbara Lerner Spectre.jpgYou should be more worried about the kikes than Muslims. Since it is pushed in the West who push mass immigration the most. Multiculturalism and diversity ideology is something the Jews invented to destroy Western civilization long before the 6 million lie ever happened.

Even racism the social construct has Jewish origins. Racism as an offence was part of their Frankfurt school of subversion.

I swear the Jewish people will pay for this and everything they have done to us. The Germans were right a bout them, Hitler was right. You Brits made the biggest mistake going to war with Germany.

**** you Jews

We'll have our revenge

Take back control of our countries, put the Zionist Jew bankers on trial.

you're absolutely disgusting. How can you agree with Hitler.
Original post by HAnwar
Why do you want to 'take measures to control the muslim population' when there's only a very small percentage of us in the UK anyways!

Yeh but when Muslim families breed like rabbits they become the majority in no time. Muslim families have like 12-15 kids while English families tend to have an average of 2.
Original post by Gears265
Yeh but when Muslim families breed like rabbits they become the majority in no time. Muslim families have like 12-15 kids while English families tend to have an average of 2.

"12-15 kids" image.jpg please stap!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 24
The world..It will be mine:colone:
Original post by Gas The Kikes
Barbara Lerner Spectre.jpgYou should be more worried about the kikes than Muslims. Since it is pushed in the West who push mass immigration the most. Multiculturalism and diversity ideology is something the Jews invented to destroy Western civilization long before the 6 million lie ever happened.

Even racism the social construct has Jewish origins. Racism as an offence was part of their Frankfurt school of subversion.

I swear the Jewish people will pay for this and everything they have done to us. The Germans were right a bout them, Hitler was right. You Brits made the biggest mistake going to war with Germany.

**** you Jews

We'll have our revenge

Take back control of our countries, put the Zionist Jew bankers on trial.

Jew mad bro?
Reply 26
Original post by Life_peer
Because your reproduction rate is much higher and 4.8% is already too damn high.

4.8%? High? Ok.

Original post by Gears265

Lol '12-15 kids'.
I think you're looking more at culture than religion.
Original post by MrKmas508

Lol but my point stands, the average fertility rate across the UK is around 1.8 while Muslim female fertility rates sit on around 6+. I remember the days back at school when the average kid had around one brother or sister in the school, if that. The Muslim pupils however had a brother or sister in every god damn year, seriously, the kids they have.
Reply 28
Original post by MrKmas508

No, he/she maybe right. I come from a muslim family, my mum has 11 siblings and her mother (my grandma) has over 20 siblings ( from a polygamous marriage ). It happens. I actually only have two siblings lol
Original post by Xlxl23
No, he/she maybe right. I come from a muslim family, my mum has 11 siblings and her mother (my grandma) has over 20 siblings ( from a polygamous marriage ). It happens. I actually only have two siblings lol

Well at least it's going down.
Original post by HAnwar

Lol '12-15 kids'.
I think you're looking more at culture than religion.

To some extent you are very right. Culture has an influence but Islamic families in general have higher breeding rates. I accept this is common in poorer countries and on arrival they fail to break out of the habit but even second generation muslims are having large amounts of kids. One of the big reasons of course is the lack of contraception or the complete misuse of it more accurately. The idea of "be fruitful and multiply" is common in Islamic culture.
Original post by Xlxl23

It is generational change as they live in richer, more prosperous countries. You will probably be more career orientated and end up having less kids as a result.
Reply 32
Belgium or France will be the first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending