The Student Room Group

Imam tells muslim immigrants to outbreed Europeans to make European nations muslim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html

Given the UK muslim population doubled from 2001-2011 I would say the plan is working.

Should we take measures to control the muslim population e.g. stopping any more muslim immigration or deportations

Scroll to see replies

Deportation is unfair and unrealistic. The same goes for controlling the Muslim birth rate here.

Ideally we'd stop almost all immigration from Muslim countries but that's not practical. The uproar would be spectacular. But if we can limit it we certainly should. Cameron limiting the refugee intake to 20,000 over the course of 5 years is a good start, compared to Germany's insane initial idea of taking over a million. I just hope he holds firm in the face of a hysterical sanctimonious media.

The day the UK becomes a Muslim country is the day it ceases to be an enlightened one.
I actually don't think this is new, I'm
Sure I've heard this said before.

Perhaps not from this specific imam, although thinking about it perhaps it was
Just general immigration - I think it was Gaddafi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
we should make sure we don't allow muslim extremists to live in the UK simply because their mentality is just NOT compatible (and is also dangerous) with our democratic and modern society
Reply 4
Why do you want to 'take measures to control the muslim population' when there's only a very small percentage of us in the UK anyways!
Original post by tengentoppa
Deportation is unfair and unrealistic. The same goes for controlling the Muslim birth rate here.

Ideally we'd stop almost all immigration from Muslim countries but that's not practical. The uproar would be spectacular. But if we can limit it we certainly should. Cameron limiting the refugee intake to 20,000 over the course of 5 years is a good start, compared to Germany's insane initial idea of taking over a million. I just hope he holds firm in the face of a hysterical sanctimonious media.

The day the UK becomes a Muslim country is the day it ceases to be an enlightened one.

I would say move to America or Australia, but what are the possibilities that a Muslim Europe would want to expand now they actually have a big enough stick? If they turn to Russia, perhaps having a nice island separated by sea from the main land would be invaluable in a counter strike and helping the Russians.

But this is just pure
Speculation :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saying stuff like this makes the Israel/Palestine issue seem clearer.
Original post by HAnwar
Why do you want to 'take measures to control the muslim population' when there's only a very small percentage of us in the UK anyways!

I think people see that the average birth rate of British muslims are still very very high. The current small percentage has multiplied rapidly within just a decade for example. This is not taking into account immigration at all.

Considering that muslims have a very very going population as well, it's going to multiply quicker than the previous decade and more intensely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What

People should be free to marry anyone but not on basis of conquering.
There's nothing wrong with that white people can have as many kids as they want also. Most of you white people complaining about non whites are hypocrites most of you don't even have enough kids to keep the birth rate high enough
Reply 10
Original post by HAnwar

Well clearly it isn't small enough
Reply 11
Original post by Slipandsquirm
I think people see that the average birth rate of British muslims are still very very high. The current small percentage has multiplied rapidly within just a decade for example. This is not taking into account immigration at all.

Considering that muslims have a very very going population as well, it's going to multiply quicker than the previous decade and more intensely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, but I think more people are coming out as ex muslims too, since there are more support groups etc.
Original post by HAnwar
True, but I think more people are coming out as ex muslims too, since there are more support groups etc.

Why are you saying this?
lol funny but if that was the case you guys would have already been out numbered by our people since we've been in UK for decades now. I guess people now a days just like to post anything they like here to bully Muslims even if the post is pathetic.
Jesus just look at the first few replies, no wonder people despise the right wing so much, even I am against immigration, but I can perfectly understand why people shy away from the right wing parties, look at the nut jobs in the first few replies of this thread.
Reply 15
Original post by MrKmas508
Why are you saying this?

I was responding to someone who said the percentage of Muslims will increase in the future, but then I said you also have to take into account more Muslims are being open about leaving Islam.
Yes Muslims tend to have higher birth rates then white British people but it is slowing down especially among second/third generation immigrants. For my grandparents and parents generation families typically had 3-5 kids but among my older cousins it's more like 1-3 kids. Birth rate is unlikely to continue to increase at the rate is has and will eventually stagnate and decrease.
Also on the whole British Muslims are getting less religious despite what the media/vocal minority will have you believe. An example is in my family my grandparents pray 5 times a day however my parents while still believers do not pray except maybe Eid prayers. Then there's me who just doesn't believe in any of it.

Threads like this are just scaremongering. It's highly unlikely the UK will become a Muslim country.
maybe ban schools and parents from teaching their child about islam and other religions (including Christianity) to stop this happening, i dont know tho =/
If your really that worried , go get to ******* guys. Chop chop
Original post by HAnwar

Because your reproduction rate is much higher and 4.8% is already too damn high.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending