Are you going to firm it?

no it's my last choice I guess. My predicted grades are 3A*1A
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by hm30
Congrats! What was the offer ? If you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you! it's a conditional offer 1A*2A (A* in maths or chemistry)
Reply 62
Anyone else applying for econ and maths with placement year?
Hi all! I recently started my first year at the University of Bath so if anyone has any questions about things maybe I can help. Can't promise I'll know everything but I'll try my best :smile:
Original post by PirateEmily
Hi all! I recently started my first year at the University of Bath so if anyone has any questions about things maybe I can help. Can't promise I'll know everything but I'll try my best :smile:

Hi!
I wanted to ask about accommodation - where are you staying? And have you seen any of the twin rooms as I was thinking about staying there but there's no pictures! Thanks
anyone applying for politics with economics?
I hope to study Chemical Engineering at Bath, at GCSE I achieved 8A* and 3 As and at AS I got AAAB in maths, chemistry, physics and further maths respectively. I'm hoping to be predicted A*AA, what do you think my chances are?
Also a first year at Bath studying psychology and staying in Eastwood. Any questions, feel free to quote me and I'll try my best to answer them ((:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I just got an offer for biomedical sciences, yaaasssss honey!
Original post by beaverhausen
Also a first year at Bath studying psychology and staying in Eastwood. Any questions, feel free to quote me and I'll try my best to answer them ((:

Posted from TSR Mobile

when did you receive your offer and when did you submit your ucas???
Just got an offer from Bath! A*AA to study physics with astrophysics with a study year abroad. So happy!
Original post by Abbie_1511
Hi!
I wanted to ask about accommodation - where are you staying? And have you seen any of the twin rooms as I was thinking about staying there but there's no pictures! Thanks

Hiya! I'm in Norwood so haven't been in an of the accommodation that has twin rooms. I think most of them are off campus but I'm not too sure. Why do you want a twin room? :smile:
Original post by Hazel37
I just got an offer for biomedical sciences, yaaasssss honey!

Hi, congratulations! I've applied for the same course at Bath (haven't heard anything back yet). Can I ask what their offer was? :smile:
Original post by jackherbert077
Just got an offer from Bath! A*AA to study physics with astrophysics with a study year abroad. So happy!

I applied for physics with a year in industry on Monday, what are your predicted grades (if you don't mind me asking) and how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dontknowhy
I applied for physics with a year in industry on Monday, what are your predicted grades (if you don't mind me asking) and how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My predicted grades are A*A*A in maths, physics and further maths. Took them just over a week to get back to me :smile:
Original post by jackherbert077
My predicted grades are A*A*A in maths, physics and further maths. Took them just over a week to get back to me :smile:

Ahh cool, thanks :biggrin: I sent mine off on Monday and predicted 3A*s but maths, physics and Chem so with any luck they'll get back to me soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by annasmithh
when did you receive your offer and when did you submit your ucas???

I submitted my ucas in October but didn't get an offer from Bath until quite late around March time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abbie_1511
Hi!

We have shared rooms in Eastwood. They're quite big, you get a single bed and wardrobe and desk to yourself. Usually on the first floor. There's usually only one shared room per Eastwood house but I've heard of some having two shared rooms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PirateEmily
Hiya! I'm in Norwood so haven't been in an of the accommodation that has twin rooms. I think most of them are off campus but I'm not too sure. Why do you want a twin room? :smile:

Ok no worries 😊 I quite like the idea of sharing, it's cheaper and I'm used to being close to people as I'm a triplet - so I think being on my own It might feel a bit empty :frown:
Original post by beaverhausen
We have shared rooms in Eastwood. They're quite big, you get a single bed and wardrobe and desk to yourself. Usually on the first floor. There's usually only one shared room per Eastwood house but I've heard of some having two shared rooms.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good to hear! The own wardrobe and desk is really all I wanted - thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest