The Student Room Group

Architecture or Psychology?

Hi I am going to apply for universities this year (2016 entry) but I am so lost in what course to do, struggling between architecture and psychology. I know they are very different, but could anyone give me advice on this please?:frown:
Would not mind applying for both courses, but I guess that would be hard for personal statement?
Reply 1
Don't think you should apply for architecture if you are not certain you want to do it, as it is such a gruelling, time consuming and ... Different (??) degree. I believe these are all characteristics that would translate itself into the actual career on a magnified scale, unless you were to become a less than mediocre one. But who am i to tell you that you shouldn't apply for it. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nairline
Don't think you should apply for architecture if you are not certain you want to do it, as it is such a gruelling, time consuming and ... Different (??) degree. I believe these are all characteristics that would translate itself into the actual career on a magnified scale, unless you were to become a less than mediocre one. But who am i to tell you that you shouldn't apply for it. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you doing architecture? Do lots of people tend to become an architect after doing degrees? I'd say I am an artsy person and I like creating conceptual stuff.. I'm scared going into the real world of architecture and make architect the career as it seems like you do not really get to design and let creativity take place as much as other design subjects like graphic design.. I'm confused with what to do because I do like the course architecture but i dont necessarily want to become an architect...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending