The Student Room Group

A Level Choices

Hi, could anyone offer any advice. I have just started my A levels, Maths, Economics and Business Studies. I am not enjoying Business Studies, finding it boring and would like to change. I did get a C in GCSE. I know the subjects I am studying go together, but would really like to do A Level Art and Design. My question is where would it take me for university choices? Hope you can help,
I think the first question is what do you want to do at uni, rather than what certain exams will allow you to do.
What really attracts you at uni?
Having worked that out, and what level uni you think you're going for, what do they say on their admissions pages about A level choices for that subject?

Also would it be possible to take Art as well as your other subjects, or would four be too much work?
(I'm told Art is great fun but really difficult to get a high mark in. But no idea whether that's true or not.)
Well I have started my Alevels with biology chemistry, pshycology and english literature and it has been just 2 weeks since i have started my collage and I can already feel the pain its quite hard to tackle all the subjects equally and more than that you there are reqirements given by the universities which can either scare anyone off or probably become their best goal existing. And im planning to become a doctor so i dont have much knowledge about fine arts all i know is that its extremely hard and time consuming. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending