The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

can you apply for saas twice a year

hi
i already applied for saas this year but decided i want to do more modules, can i apply for saas again?
anyone had similliar situation?
Reply 1
That's quite an unusual situation so I'd recommend contacting SAAS directly about this. Their contact site is here: http://www.saas.gov.uk/contact.htm or can alternatively be reached by going to their website and selecting "contact us" at the bottom of the page.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Actually I'd be interested to know this too. Might have to send them an email about this myself.

Let us know when they get back to you pinaaaple.
Original post by pineaaapple
hi
i already applied for saas this year but decided i want to do more modules, can i apply for saas again?
anyone had similliar situation?

Surely it would just be like Student Finance's system where the OU tell them how many modules you're enrolled for and they pay the OU the cost of the modules? Best to check, but that's how SFE works it.
Reply 4
send them email yesterday, will let You know when they reply...

they got limit of 1350 pound that they can award for 90 credits so if i would put both modules on my first application i would of get it as the ones im doing dont cost that much...so its just the case if they want accept second application...
Reply 5
so ive send an email to saas and never got a replay...
on notes to help fill in saas application they clearly state that they can only accept one application per academic year thats why u should enclose all modules u plan to study, but ive decided to send my second application anyway without big hopes...
today ive received a letter from saas saying that my uni confirm my 90 credit study this year and my grant was recalculated to higher amount and i should get confirmation letter soon! yaaaaay

hope that helps to anyone interested

Quick Reply

Latest