The Student Room Group

Gap Year UCAS Confusion -- Full or Part time?

Hello,I'm currently in my gap year and I'm applying to university for 2016 September.I've decided to retake a single module in mathematics while I'm gone but then that leaves the question on the proper way in which to display this on UCAS:

I go on my mathematics A-level option and select "pending"?This would be the obvious answer, however I'm not in the country and I'm only applying through the school and sitting the exam there... other than that I have already left my "full-time" stay there which ended this year 2015 June.

Which leads to the question do I enter in my college again for 2015 September to 2016 June as "part-time" and then enter my Maths A-level again and put it under pending?

This would of course lead there to be two identical qualifications left on my UCAS at the same college under a different category!I'm confused so please, any help would be much appreciated!

Much thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
If you are taking the exam at your old school then you enter it as 'pending' with that school named, as that is where you are taking it.

Repeating subject exams is common - it wont look odd to Unis at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending