The Student Room Group

Psychology PY3 Help

Has anybody done psychology PY3 with the WJEC?? I need some advice on how to go about answering a question since my teacher is shocking:frown:
Hi!
If you still need help I'll try :smile:
Original post by Kimberley_H
Hi!
If you still need help I'll try :smile:

I don't suppose you have anything nice on inferential statistics?
Thank you☺️
Reply 3
Hi,
I can assist.
Original post by martniz
Hi,
I can assist.

Hi.
Any notes on PY3 or PY4 would be massively appreciated.
Thank you
Original post by Lauren704913
Has anybody done psychology PY3 with the WJEC?? I need some advice on how to go about answering a question since my teacher is shocking:frown:

I don't suppose you have anything nice on inferential statistics?
Thank you☺️

Hi.
Any notes on PY3 or PY4 would be massively appreciated.
Thank you

So you've gone from needing help with one question, to notes on a whole topic and then to notes on the whole A2 course? :lol:

Inferential statistics is easy in Psychology, you don't need to know much at all, I know on Edexcel you just need to know when to use, and how to interpret three tests: Chi Squared, Mann Whitney, Spearman's Rho. A quick google search will help you there.

As for notes.. make them yourself? I have to do it and so does everyone else. Just get the specification and make notes using past papers and mark schemes.
By the time that person had replied, I'd already done the homework question so I didn't need help with it anymore.

Inferential statistics may be easy for you, but it's my weakest topic so help would be nice.

I have made my own notes, it's just other people's notes may help me with my revision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending