The Student Room Group

Uni options argh

Okay so I'd assumed I would get A's and B's in my AS but it turns out I got BCD. I got an A in A2 Spanish though, which is cool. I'm also aiming to resit one of my History modules because I got a D, and Sociology, because I got a B.

Anyways I had five course options and had to change some to have backups, but I'm not a fan of all of my backups.

I'm keeping Southampton which wants ABB - I emailed and apparently they could include my A in Spanish as part of the offer, but I don't wanna get too relaxed - and I have another five options that I'm trying to sort around and get rid of. The entry reqs are AAB, ABB, BBB, BBC, BCC.

The BBB option is Huddersfield, and I'm really torn on whether to include it, because the course content seems interesting and something I'd like, but I want to go to a uni that's good or that it has good facilities or student satisfaction, if that makes sense.

The AAB is Leeds but the course content seems really great, but if I don't get into Soton it's probably less likely to get into Leeds, but I still might want to risk it.

Kent is my BCC option and it seems alright, but I can't find any useful information on the Medway campus which is where my course is at.

Sorry for the long post, I was just wondering if anyone had advice for me, such as any reviews of Huddersfield, Coventry or Kent, or which choices to go for?
Original post by vindruvor
Okay so I'd assumed I would get A's and B's in my AS but it turns out I got BCD. I got an A in A2 Spanish though, which is cool. I'm also aiming to resit one of my History modules because I got a D, and Sociology, because I got a B.

Anyways I had five course options and had to change some to have backups, but I'm not a fan of all of my backups.

I'm keeping Southampton which wants ABB - I emailed and apparently they could include my A in Spanish as part of the offer, but I don't wanna get too relaxed - and I have another five options that I'm trying to sort around and get rid of. The entry reqs are AAB, ABB, BBB, BBC, BCC.

The BBB option is Huddersfield, and I'm really torn on whether to include it, because the course content seems interesting and something I'd like, but I want to go to a uni that's good or that it has good facilities or student satisfaction, if that makes sense.

The AAB is Leeds but the course content seems really great, but if I don't get into Soton it's probably less likely to get into Leeds, but I still might want to risk it.

Kent is my BCC option and it seems alright, but I can't find any useful information on the Medway campus which is where my course is at.

Sorry for the long post, I was just wondering if anyone had advice for me, such as any reviews of Huddersfield, Coventry or Kent, or which choices to go for?

For which course?

Are you a Spanish native speaker?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending