The Student Room Group

Cfe Higher Modern Studies 2015-16

Scroll to see replies

I feel like an essay on the founding principles of the welfare could be likely because it hasn't come up in any of the papers so far.
How would you paragraph that??
Original post by ashleymacleod
I feel like an essay on the founding principles of the welfare could be likely because it hasn't come up in any of the papers so far.

I don't think i have any notes on that. I would expect that to be more history than modern studies though, but maybe that's just my assumption

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw that sounds like the 5 giants then maybe?? And does anyone have any examples or ku marks for the role of the PM my analysis is very strong as for a 12 marker i got 6 analysis but only 5 ku could someone please help me?? I have added in about the PM starting a smaller cabinet within the cabinet and they usually discuss important issues and make an overall decision before entering a larger cabinet meeting, would that be ku??
Anyone have an essay on the five Giants ?
The 5 giants are the only part of social inequalities i haven't revised but i do have some notes on them
Original post by Bethpettigrew1
The 5 giants are the only part of social inequalities i haven't revised but i do have some notes on them

Can you send me them please cause I have not notes on them
Here is an summary of the welfare state meeting it's aims today. Not sure if this is completely right tbh, but this is just what I have.

IMG_5497.jpg
Original post by ashleymacleod
Here is an summary of the welfare state meeting it's aims today. Not sure if this is completely right tbh, but this is just what I have.

IMG_5497.jpg
thank you
I take it no one can help me with the source questions then? Thanks for patching me guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, does anyone have an essay about how citizens can influence decision making for democracy in the UK? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantellea
Hey, does anyone have an essay about how citizens can influence decision making for democracy in the UK? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the only info i would have on that would be the media and pressure groups. Would that fit into the essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that would be a part of that. Would it be possible for you to send me that please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464019392.339660.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464019401.644321.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464019411.326749.jpg

I have more in depth stuff but i cant send that rn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone doing the social issue as Africa?
Nope sorry I'm doing America

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alana_p
Is anyone doing the social issue as Africa?

i am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you have any notes on the impact of underdevelopment?
Reply 99
For the World Power section does anyone know if we can be asked on a specific social issue - I know it's unlikely as last year was impact of a socioeconomic issue but could it be impact of say healthcare/crime/inequality or whatever on a group in society? or do they have to keep it general?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending