The Student Room Group

Richard Dawkins attacks Ahmed the clock guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stonehrd4eva
No counter argument? Just pretend like you don't have time to argue instead.

I do have the time, but your arguments are so stupid in the first place I feel like I've lost brain cells just reading them
Original post by yelllowribbon
I do have the time, but your arguments are so stupid in the first place I feel like I've lost brain cells just reading them

Name me one contribution or invention a Muslim has ever made.
I love Richard Dawkins :rofl:
Sarah Palin is a right bitch though.
Name me one contribution or invention a Muslim has ever made.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
Original post by StrawbAri
I love Richard Dawkins :rofl:
Sarah Palin is a right bitch though.

Richard Dawkins is a smart man and knows the UK shouldn't let any Muslims in.

You still haven't named one thing. It should be an act of treason to be apologetic towards Muslims and Islam.
Richard Dawkins is a nutjob. Incredible how someone who was a respected scientist has declined in the space of a few insane years on Twitter.
Original post by midnightice
Richard Dawkins is a nutjob. Incredible how someone who was a respected scientist has declined in the space of a few insane years on Twitter.

He hasn't declined. He's always had the same attitude about things. He hates religion and especially Islam.
How despicable.

Btw if they thought it was a bomb, why didnt they evacuate the school and isolate the device?

:dunce:
Original post by Inzamam99
How despicable.

Btw if they thought it was a bomb, why didnt they evacuate the school and isolate the device?

:dunce:
Because they wanted to catch the Muslim alive before he gets sent to heaven with his 72 virgins
Original post by zyzzyspirit
It is true, many people have pointed out that he simply bought a clock from Ebay, disassembled it, and then put the parts inside a suitcase.

Now he's getting thousand-dollar gifts from companies and a meeting with the president. If he was white this wouldn't go beyond an interview at the local news.

This isn't to do with Ahmed. Take a step back and look at the situation. These businesses are now getting publicity for helping a "poor victimised child" who was needlessly arrested according to many sources essentially. Ahmed's situation is a gold mine for all these companies. Do you think the company cares about $1000 being spent when they spend millions on advertising every year? When this $1000 has the potential to give them far more positive publicity than any annoying ad campaign their marketing department has thought of.

These companies are now seen as compassionate and this is the type of stuff people remember. Most of these companies couldn't give 2 ****s about Ahmed but his situation is what they're all stumbling over each other to be nice to him. A leading worldwide organisation lending a helping hand to a young inventor who was unnecessarily detained? Psychological marketing at its best. This is the best sort of advertising really, where people aren't even aware its advertising.

Obama too. Events like these are very important in the 21st century and his reaction to a potential islamophobic incident is the type of thing people will remember when they look back on Obama's achievements. His PR team are having a field day with the whole fiasco.
You still haven't named one thing. It should be an act of treason to be apologetic towards Muslims and Islam.

Chill
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Chill

The guy's an angsty troll, read the messages he's left on my wall :lol:
Reply 36
Well, he's right. If Ahmed claimed to have a built a clock but didn't, then the international community was to some extent duped. Dawkins bringing attention to that isn't the same thing as attacking Ahmed - he didn't even claim it was the case.

And, of course, comments that a person needs to 'get laid' are intellectually lazy and beyond useless.
Original post by BlindingLight
The guy's an angsty troll, read the messages he's left on my wall :lol:

Cry some more. Maybe grab a sheep to help you with all this,
Name me ONE thing

Well aren't you an angry little man. I have given you a whole list, read it, unless you're unable to for some reason. You're welcome. :smile:
Original post by drowzee
Well aren't you an angry little man. I have given you a whole list, read it, unless you're unable to for some reason. You're welcome. :smile:

Posting a wikipedia page isnt evidence. Go and read it yourself, and tell me if you can find anything. I guarantee you can't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending