The Student Room Group

Richard Dawkins attacks Ahmed the clock guy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242198/Richard-Dawkins-lays-Texas-schoolboy-Ahmed-Mohamed-claiming-clock-invention.html

Dawkins says Ahmed didn't "invent" anything, instead he took a clock, took it a part, and put it back together. He claims Ahmed is a fraud.

Ahmed now gets free handouts from companies and is being tapped up by large firms for his "innovation".

You see guys. This is what they're talking about. Muslim comes to the west, and starts milking it for free handouts. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was planned in advance,

Scroll to see replies

Dawkins needs to get laid.
k m8
Original post by BlindingLight

he's 74
Original post by stonehrd4eva
he's 74

You see guys. This is what they're talking about. Muslim comes to the west, and starts milking it for free handouts. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was planned in advance,

Ahh it all makes sense now...lol jk that's the biggest load of bull**** I've read on TSR since...about half an hour ago
Original post by yelllowribbon
Ahh it all makes sense now...lol jk that's the biggest load of bull**** I've read on TSR since...about half an hour ago

My parents are muslim., I'm not being racist, I'm stating the truth
Get the **** out of my thread now. You bore me.

You really need to get laid.
Well if it was nothing why was he arrested ? The kid got the headlines mainly because of him being arrested not because of his invention we all obviously know there is loads of better kid inventors but the difference is none of them got arrested !
Reply 9
1. This is from the daily fail lol.
2. If this is actually true, good. That kid deserves no "innovative" praise whatsoever, he got lucky because of the media and that's all there is to it.
Original post by koolgurl14
Well if it was nothing why was he arrested ? The kid got the headlines mainly because of him being arrested not because of his invention we all obviously know there is loads of better kid inventors but the difference is none of them got arrested !

He got arrested because he looked like he was nursing some real explosives in that thing. Teachers are on high alert for terrorism, some little **** walks in with a grin on his face and wires hanging out of a suitcase, the **** you going to do, say "what's in there, young man?" or are you going to run up to him and hold his mouth before he says "allahu akbar"
My parents are muslim., I'm not being racist, I'm stating the truth

I couldn't care less whether your parents are Muslim or not, still doesn't change the fact that what you said in the first post was complete bs
Talking about Muslims as if they were a race :lol:
Original post by Inexorably
1. This is from the daily fail lol.
2. If this is actually true, good. That kid deserves no "innovative" praise whatsoever, he got lucky because of the media and that's all there is to it.

It is true, many people have pointed out that he simply bought a clock from Ebay, disassembled it, and then put the parts inside a suitcase.

Now he's getting thousand-dollar gifts from companies and a meeting with the president. If he was white this wouldn't go beyond an interview at the local news.
I couldn't care less whether your parents are Muslim or not, still doesn't change the fact that what you said in the first post was complete bs
In what possible way could any Muslim bring any innovation or any social benefit to the West? I've never heard of a Muslim making a contribution.

Why on earth would a Western country decide to shoot itself in the foot by importing Muslims when there is literally no need to.
In what possible way could any Muslim bring any innovation or any social benefit to the West? I've never heard of a Muslim making a contribution.

Why on earth would a Western country decide to shoot itself in the foot by importing Muslims when there is literally no need to.

Nah I'm not even going to waste my time trying to respond to your points...
Original post by aamirac
Talking about Muslims as if they were a race :lol:

99% of them are brown. Good enough for me.
Nah I'm not even going to waste my time trying to respond to your points...

No counter argument? Just pretend like you don't have time to argue instead.
99% of them are brown. Good enough for me.

are you trolling or just stupid?
Original post by SuperHuman98
are you trolling or just stupid?
Brown. Black what ever you want to call it,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending