The Student Room Group

what is with TSR and hatred towards islam?

i've seen the same people quite happily arguing against feminism here but not hesitating to act like they're "fighting for women's rights" when they criticise islam. it makes no sense
any internet forum invites itself to ridiculous opinions, unbelievable lies and trolling
Original post by tanyapotter
i've seen the same people quite happily arguing against feminism here but not hesitating to act like they're "fighting for women's rights" when they criticise islam. it makes no sense

People are morons.
Reply 3
Look at what key figures of Islam say about Non-Muslims before you complain about our criticism of Islam. This argument is very one sided.

The law seems to give one thing to Islamic citizens and another for the rest of us, how is that fair?

The best example in recent days is how a Muslim man had sex with a 13 year old girl but was given leniency because his ideology promotes it to some extent.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by tanyapotter

you can critisise islamic doctrine and at the same time be supporting womens rights, gay rights, religious freedoms, anti-discrimination, promotion of education, promotion of logic and attacking violent terrorist ideology - all purely by coincidence
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending