The Student Room Group

Do boys get turned off if a girl doesnt dress well?

Do u care? Do u notice the difference between girls that know how to dress and those that dont? Do u ever walk past a girl and think "damn she got stylee"

Posted from TSR Mobile
girls that dress nice will always be more attractive.
of course
what do straight guys even think is "dressing well" for a girl haha?
Reply 4
Yes.
Original post by Profesh
Yes.

are you that sexy redhead in the panties on uncyclopaedia
Original post by CorbynsConcubine
are you that sexy redhead in the panties on uncyclopaedia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wtf lmao.
no
Even though I take pride in my own appearance, I'm not really bothered. For me, it's what's underneath that counts :sexface: :biggrin:
Original post by Profesh
2008; Back Room; tongue-in-cheek thread containing some two-hundred or so similar such posts, out of which they just happened to choose mine. Who cares?

This is about my first log in since then... 'it ain't like it used to be'. Is there even a Back Room these days?...
Original post by sabrinaa1234
Do u care? Do u notice the difference between girls that know how to dress and those that dont? Do u ever walk past a girl and think "damn she got stylee"

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer to make life easier for a girl and have them not dress at all to prevent the stress of trying to please me. I am kind like that. A girl's feelings and wellbeing is my greatest concern.
Original post by CorbynsConcubine

OH MY GOD aksjsjsnsnd I'm dead

Didn't know a half naked selfie could go so horribly wrong.
Well my sister has terrible dress sense and she still got herself a boyfriend :tongue:
Original post by Gypsy King
This is about my first log in since then... 'it ain't like it used to be'. Is there even a Back Room these days?...

Beats me: TSR subscriptions themselves were recently discontinued so I'd presume that The Back Room is at least vestigial, if not already defunct.
Original post by Profesh
Beats me: TSR subscriptions themselves were recently discontinued so I'd presume that The Back Room is at least vestigial, if not already defunct.

It's a good job someone saved your picture then. That's all I came back for. Is there anyone else around from 5+ years ago?
Original post by Gypsy King
It's a good job someone saved your picture then. That's all I came back for. Is there anyone else around from 5+ years ago?

Hah. I expect you'll recognise more than a smattering of the usual suspects.
Some guys will not care, some will. I would want my boyfriend to dress well tbh.
Reply 17
Original post by sabrinaa1234

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm honestly not massively bothered.

Posted from the TSR app - no updates since 2013!
Yes, though the biggest turn off for me is excessive make up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending