The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations everyone with offers! I do hope they all weren't in 1 go :/ xx
Original post by Cassiopeia26
Lol, Queen Mary is Barts xx

I'm aware, you quoted the wrong person :wink:
Original post by ForestCat
I'm aware, you quoted the wrong person :wink:

Ah haha, I get you meant you moved it here now, I thought you had moved that quote from here lol my bad! x
Original post by Cassiopeia26
Ah haha, I get you meant you moved it here now, I thought you had moved that quote from here lol my bad! x

Yeah the user had started a thread asking if people had heard from Barts so I thought I'd bring them here :smile:
Reply 264
I hope they weren't either! Doubly as much because Warwick chances are getting ever slimmer..
Original post by D8238
I hope they weren't either! Doubly as much because Warwick chances are getting ever slimmer..

I'm the same.. Completely losing hope :frown: Lets hope we get good news from at least one of them, and soon!
I think once the week is out we should make a Facebook group to get to know each other like the Warwick and kings guys have done (I think it's those threads) I tried to make one but it said I needed a friend to invite and I obviously don't know any of you yet!

I'm really keeping things crossed for everyone. Don't give up though. This is my 3rd try and I've finally got a place. And from the only uni who wanted to interview me!
Don't lose hope! I'm going to hazard a guess and say they'll stretch it out a wee bit. There's 39 places, so even more offers will go out, and there's only been 5 people on this thread with an offer!
Reply 268
I assume more offers will go out otherwise they would have given out the rejections at the same time!
Reply 269
Just called them and they said that they will be giving more offers this week so don't worry, we still have some hope haha.
Original post by by94
Just called them and they said that they will be giving more offers this week so don't worry, we still have some hope haha.

Phew!
Wow. Its been a few years since I used the student room...

My track updated last night to an offer. Morning of the 20th interview :smile:

Just realised I should start getting to new some people!
Original post by Joshyooah
Barts and The London GEP (A101) should lead you to it

The only one I can find is the 2015-2019 one :frown:
Original post by Amywool
The only one I can find is the 2015-2019 one :frown:

Maybe we should just do it via fb?
Original post by Gaara Sama
Maybe we should just do it via fb?

Oh that's where I looked! I tried to set one up on fb but it said I needed friends to add before I could set it up x
Original post by Amywool
Oh that's where I looked! I tried to set one up on fb but it said I needed friends to add before I could set it up x

Ah ok well if we add each other then that'll start it off? :3
Barts and the London GEP (A101) Medicine 2016-2020 is the group name
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Medicprosa
Barts and the London GEP (A101) Medicine 2016-2020 is the group name

Is it an open group? Still only seeing the 2015 one. Might be my crap phone though!
It's closed but searchable. Another member found it A few minutes ago and I accepted their request! Private message me your name and I'll add you on Facebook and add you to it :smile:
facebook.com/groups/1502099460096903/

Latest

Trending

Trending