The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kirstiee.
I only got 680 :/ I'm giving it a slim shot but not expecting anything! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

650 :frown: not expecting anything either. :frown:
Reply 21
hey guys! Ive applied to Barts too :biggrin:
Original post by eemooz
hey guys! Ive applied to Barts too :biggrin:

Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Count me in too.
barts applicant here. went to the open day and really liked it. anyone have any ideas on when we'll start hearing from them
Original post by blackraven
barts applicant here. went to the open day and really liked it. anyone have any ideas on when we'll start hearing from them

Selection centre is in early January 2016, most places say around early December so probably around then.
Reply 26
Original post by LilithSternin
Selection centre is in early January 2016, most places say around early December so probably around then.

19th-22nd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Does anyone know when offers generally start coming out for the GEP at Barts?
Original post by Testmed
Does anyone know when offers generally start coming out for the GEP at Barts?

Have you not already got one?! I've had interviews and offers from all of mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where did you apply?
Reply 31
Original post by Clunkles
Have you not already got one?! I've had interviews and offers from all of mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Already?!! I haven't heard anything :/
Reply 32
Original post by blackraven

Hey.

At the open day did they elaborate on their 50:50 weighting method for selecting candidates?

Hopefully we will hear soon!
Reply 33
Anyone else been asked to provide their university transcript?
Original post by B1525

Not yet, don't know if it's a good a bad thing :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B1525

I sent mine before applying, they were pretty quick to respond once they had viewed the attachment. For reference I did a professional degree that had anatomy and physiology and physics but zero chemistry, they took my B grade AS in chemistry in lieu of that. Don't stress, it just means they might not know what your particular degree boils down to science content wise. My degree is pretty obscure, just scan your transcript and email it to admissions along with details of other science courses you have/will have completed by the end of the academic year.
It's 1st December, so technically it's early December! We may start to hear soon, I really hope so :biggrin:
Original post by LilithSternin
It's 1st December, so technically it's early December! We may start to hear soon, I really hope so :biggrin:

YES ! They need to hurry up already! :tongue:
Called Bart's and they said that Interviews will be held from 19th-22nd January. Someone else on here also spoke to them today and they suggested we will probably hear early January (I hope they don't make us wait the entirety of december).
I just got an interview for the 19th :-) I can't make it so asked to rearrange so hopefully they can do that!

Latest

Trending

Trending