The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jodieee2994
I just got an interview for the 19th :-) I can't make it so asked to rearrange so hopefully they can do that!

Congratulations!

Could I ask your UKCAT score please?
I just want to hear back, whether it's a yes or no. I just want to know now :frown:
Reply 42
Just received an interview for 10am on the 21st January! This is the first year (in my 4 years of application) that I've had more than 1 interview invite. So happy :biggrin:
Original post by LilithSternin
Congratulations!

Could I ask your UKCAT score please?

Original post by Renn
Just received an interview for 10am on the 21st January! This is the first year (in my 4 years of application) that I've had more than 1 interview invite. So happy :biggrin:

Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:

Did you get your King's date swapped?

Do you mind if I ask about your academics?

I have a high UKCAT but only a 2.i so I'm very interested to see how the new 50:50 system is working.

Aghhh that's the same score as me!! I don't suppose you'd mind sharing your degree classification? I have the same score as you but a predicted 2.1, so don't know if that means I mightn't get an interview. Sorry to ask you so many questions!
I'm in my third year of Biomed at the moment. I actually don't know what I'm predicted, because my reference didn't tell me, but I think it was likely a 1st.
Reply 48
Original post by LilithSternin
Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:

Did you get your King's date swapped?

Thank you, and thank you for your PM reply! I found someone else who was willing to swap and they've been able to get their work dates changed. So now I'm just waiting for them to send a message and then we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed it works out!
Interview ! 22nd.. bright and early at 8:15 :tongue:

anyone know the format ? Is it just a group task and an observational task ?
Original post by christyriot
Interview ! 22nd.. bright and early at 8:15 :tongue:

anyone know the format ? Is it just a group task and an observational task ?

Do you mind me asking what grade degree you have? I'm starting to think that my 2.i isn't enough for Barts, which is a shame.

(Congratulations btw)
Hello, just had my first response from a medical school that isn't a rejection! After 9 "we are sorry to inform you"s I just got an interview at QMUL.

My stats - BSc Hons, 1st class and 705 band 1. I also have a PGCert and a clinical job but I am not sure if those have any bearing.

To everyone else interviewing at 8.15 on January 22nd I really look forward to meeting you. Let's go nail this then get wagamamas? I will be driving in the night before and driving home later that day if there are any other West Country/ Cotswold folk needing a lift.
Reply 52
Original post by Quilverine
Hello, just had my first response from a medical school that isn't a rejection! After 9 "we are sorry to inform you"s I just got an interview at QMUL.

My stats - BSc Hons, 1st class and 705 band 1. I also have a PGCert and a clinical job but I am not sure if those have any bearing.

To everyone else interviewing at 8.15 on January 22nd I really look forward to meeting you. Let's go nail this then get wagamamas? I will be driving in the night before and driving home later that day if there are any other West Country/ Cotswold folk needing a lift.

Woohoo, awesome news!
Reply 53
Ive had a request for more info, im taking it as a good sign as theyd have just rejected me if they werent interested, I think
Original post by HanaGEM
Ive had a request for more info, im taking it as a good sign as theyd have just rejected me if they werent interested, I think

I am sending super positive good luck vibes your way! Is it to check you have a qualification in Chemistry? I just had to send my transcript and proof of my ancient Chemistry AS as my degree was all human physiology/anatomy and practical stuff.

I'm soooo happy for you! Knock em dead (I am sure you will!)
Reply 56
I am sending super positive good luck vibes your way! Is it to check you have a qualification in Chemistry? I just had to send my transcript and proof of my ancient Chemistry AS as my degree was all human physiology/anatomy and practical stuff.

No, they want my dyslexia report

Congratulations I'm so pleased for you! I've applied to QM A100. And wow, nine rejections previously? I admire your will to carry on and I wish you the BEST!!
Reply 58
Barts interview 20th January. 640 UKCAT. Skin of my teeth.
Interview, 747.5 UKCAT, 1st predicted.
Four out of four, can hardly believe it.

Latest

Trending

Trending