The Student Room Group

RE Christians on TSR: Advice please?

Why are families more stable with marriage as a bedrock then? why do children from these families out perform children from 'other' family types?
https://www.aei.org/publication/why-do-the-kids-of-married-parents-do-better/
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267383/Why-children-thrive-married-parents.html
Original post by XcitingStuart

Male homosexuality, for example, has been shown to be partially due to (presumably an allele) on two genes, and another factor for homosexuality has been shown to be due to epigenetics during foetal development (in the mother's womb).

Thats very sad news indeed. It means that runtism can occur in Humanity and that gays are in fact runts. What is the best way to dispose of a runt? usually euthanasia. I think this has nicely brought the argument to its natural conclusion quiet poetically, don't you?

Note: the only predictability about my chess game is that I'll always win.
All of our conversations quoted for a start.
Let's end this once and for all.

All not a part of our feud, ignore this; I don't want this thread closed.
Don't report.

QUOTED CONVERSATIONS PART 1

Spoiler

(Info added here because it keeps de-capitalising all the text.)(Capitalisation of many letters was ****ed up, but I've corrected most, if not all, of them.)

QUOTED CONVERSATIONS PART 2

Spoiler

(Text here just to avoid the de-capitalisation of many letters.)

QUOTED CONVERSATIONS PART 3

Spoiler

QUOTED CONVERSATIONS PART 4

Spoiler

QUOTED CONVERSATIONS PART 5

Spoiler

Now, @TylerClementi I've presented all the arguments we've used in the past. What do you want?
:bump: for anyone else who wants to join in! :biggrin:
I want my bitch to:
1) stop stalking me all over the internet and now on TSR
2) stop hijacking threads that have absolutely nothing to do with you to promote your bum
3) stop starting arguments with me that you cannot win and then when you're loosing report me so that I get blocked from the thread so that I cannot respond anyway (a cheap cowardly move that we should expect from a sissy boy like you)
5) get some mental help! you're cracking up, Hydman rebukes you here:

[QUOTE=Hydeman;59488519]: if you're going to say 'I'm done debating with you' at the start of a post, don't then go on to throw out a bunch of bait for debate. It looks very desperate in that it looks like you're trying to have the last laugh or take the last shot.[/QUOTE]

You're desperate for me. Proof that I'm living rent free in your mind. Look at how ludicrous your behavior is - the lengths you gone to, posting all this up like you have no time to do anything else. Dont you have any sphincter to go and rim somewhere? Is this why you've fixated upon me? perhaps you think I'll be your Mr Grey and let you osculate your face with my anus or something? I accept an argument but we will never be able to finish it because as soon as I start winning again you or some other weak ass bitch of a human being will just report me and I'll get blocked from responding...again (which no doubt is your plan).
Original post by TylerClementi
I want my bitch to:
1) stop stalking me all over the internet and now on TSR
2) stop hijacking threads that have absolutely nothing to do with you to promote your bum
3) stop starting arguments with me that you cannot win and then when you're loosing report me so that I get blocked from the thread so that I cannot respond anyway (a cheap cowardly move that we should expect from a sissy boy like you)
5) get some mental help! you're cracking up, Hydman rebukes you here:

Original post by Hydeman
: if you're going to say 'I'm done debating with you' at the start of a post, don't then go on to throw out a bunch of bait for debate. It looks very desperate in that it looks like you're trying to have the last laugh or take the last shot.

You're desperate for me. Proof that I'm living rent free in your mind. Look at how ludicrous your behavior is - the lengths you gone to, posting all this up like you have no time to do anything else. Dont you have any sphincter to go and rim somewhere? Is this why you've fixated upon me? perhaps you think I'll be your Mr Grey and let you osculate your face with my anus or something? I accept an argument but we will never be able to finish it because as soon as I start winning again you or some other weak ass bitch of a human being will just report me and I'll get blocked from responding...again (which no doubt is your plan).

3) I never reported you, you ****. I have never reported you.

2) If you (if anyone for that matter) say something I disagree with, in any thread, I'll post a reply, regardless if it is digressing from the OP.

5) Mental help, why?
Where have I said 'I'm done debating with you'? Are you sure he was talking to me? Could he have perhaps been talking to you?

1) Stalking you? You only accused me with this when I deduced you were the alt of SpringBreaker and asked for you to confirm.

4) Missed out a 4

Well provide the counterarguments here, and let's keep this between us, so you aren't stopped from responding.
(edited 8 years ago)
i.e. say your arguments, I'll counter those arguments, you (try to) counter mine,

Go on, talk about gay marriage, homosexuality, why do you find it so repugnant? Honestly.
Don't just say it's disgusting; say why you find them so, etc. etc.

We're like each other's antithesis on TSR, only that my arguments floor yours.
:bump:

Want to see some other replies to this thread... having just went back to it.

Impressive conversations, no?
Original post by XcitingStuart
:bump:

Want to see some other replies to this thread... having just went back to it.

Impressive conversations, no?

I just want to say that this TylerClementi person has deliberately misquoted me in post #9. I didn't get a notification because he didn't quote properly but I was definitely talking to a different user when I said that, not you. :smile:
Original post by Hydeman
I just want to say that this TylerClementi person has deliberately misquoted me in post #9. I didn't get a notification because he didn't quote properly but I was definitely talking to a different user when I said that, not you. :smile:

It's fine, I know you weren't quoted correctly, so nothing to worry about. :smile:

I was just revisitng posts, and wanted others to see the ferocity in both mine, and the enemy's posts.

(i.e. I was bored and wanted conversation / debate / agreement, lol.)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending