The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Room in salford needed

Hey guys. im looking for a Room to move Into ASAP. im a returning student.
Im a Polish bloke but ive lived in england long enough for it to be not possible to tell any different. im quite weird and positively ****ed up ^_^ always up for a party and good comapny. i love to have people to cook for. im looking for something no more than 80 a week as im not the rich type :P please get back to me within this week if you do have a room free :smile:! my number is 07448602698
Reply 1
I know its too late but if you still looking for a room can you pm me please? I live in IQ Salford.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jacobpark
I know its too late but if you still looking for a room can you pm me please? I live in IQ Salford.

If you still have a room avalible can u email me, looking for a room
Sorry for late reply. I was having trouble with someone... anyway, If you still looking for a room, u can pm me.
ROOM FOR RENT Beautiful spacious bedroom available in a 5 bedroom house with 4 lovely other Salford Uni students. £85 a week (negotiable) with all bills included. Literally across the road from Aldi so handy to do all your food (and alcohol) shopping at. Really nice quiet area and all the neighboughs are easy going. Bedroom includes; Double bed, spacious wardrobe, desk and chair, large set of draws and small bedside table. You will also get your own cupboard in the modern kitchen, and there is a TV in the living room. Message me if you have any questions or want more information:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending