The Student Room Group

UCAS Aplication - No Certificates

I am applying for adult nursing and currently filling out my application. I have received my AS and A level results but I will not be getting my certificates until October/November. What shall I put on my application for the modules and credit values, as I do not know them without my certificates? Thanks x
Original post by steery33
I am applying for adult nursing and currently filling out my application. I have received my AS and A level results but I will not be getting my certificates until October/November. What shall I put on my application for the modules and credit values, as I do not know them without my certificates? Thanks x

You just put the grades from your A-level results.
Reply 2
Original post by Hydeman
You just put the grades from your A-level results.

Ooh okay thanks! So I don't even need to bother mentioning my AS then?
Ooh okay thanks! So I don't even need to bother mentioning my AS then?

Wait, do you have your final A-level results? Whether you have to declare your AS results depends on whether your school certificates your AS qualifications. If they do, then you probably have to mention them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Hydeman
Wait, do you have your final A-level results? Whether you have to declare your AS results depends on whether your school certificates your AS qualifications. If they do, then you probably have to mention them.

I'm not sure whether we get certificates for our AS levels...I'll check with my school. I do have my final A level results though, yes.
I'm not sure whether we get certificates for our AS levels...I'll check with my school. I do have my final A level results though, yes.

It should be okay, then. I'm applying with achieved grades too and won't be putting down my AS results unless I'm required to because they're not the best. :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by Hydeman
It should be okay, then. I'm applying with achieved grades too and won't be putting down my AS results unless I'm required to because they're not the best. :colondollar:

Haha that's fair enough! Yes, we do get certificates for our AS levels so I suppose I best put them on my application!

Quick Reply

Latest