The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi thanks for that. What did you study? Any idea about the Graphic Design course?
Reply 2
I live 10 miles from Falmouth, visit there regularly. The uni there seems really modern and darn cool to be honest, and the town is quite touristy and has a good bunch of shops. Plymouth is about 50 minutes away by car if you wanted some serious shopping, though Truro is the "capital" of Cornwall and has just about every high street shop you could need, which is about 20 minutes by car or by boat if you like!! I live Falmouth, and Cornwall, would be a cool place to study, I have a friend there who is really enjoying it, and he loves his brand new accomodation :P
-Rhos.
Reply 3
the uni looks fab!! im hopefully going to apply to do photography here through clearing..long story..complete wrong choice of course and too late to cancel my offers coz ive already confirmed my firm and insurance...but been looking at uni's that i would love to apply to when clearing begins..and hopefully falmouth will be one i could apply to..depending on if photography is on the list! love the look of the uni, and the location is amazing!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I doubt you'll be able to apply there through clearing to be honest. Most of Falmouth's Art and Design courses only accept people who apply through first choice route B. Probably worth emailing the uni to ask though.
Reply 5
Cthulhufiend
I doubt you'll be able to apply there through clearing to be honest. Most of Falmouth's Art and Design courses only accept people who apply through first choice route B. Probably worth emailing the uni to ask though.

oh god really?? i will check with the university...i just thought that there was vancancies last yr thru clearing..and also there using ucas extra! oh bugger...i hope they do!! Thanks anyway for replying!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 6
Has anyone heard back from their interviews for BA Photography 2007 entry yet? I was told i'd find out 2-3 weeks ago, have been in touch with the admissions office, who said there was an issue with their link to ucas?

Anyway, i'm starting to give up hope so would be great to know if anyone else is having the same problem! :wink:

(hopefully) see you all in september.

-j.
Reply 7
Hallo Everyone! I am applying for BA(Hons) Illustration at Falmouth for this September 2007....is anyone here applying too? or doing the course at the moment?
Would love to know more :smile:
I'm really looking forward to going...my interview is soon so i'm a bit nervous but soooo excited!
Reply 8
I have an interview soon for BA illustration, but this is my route B 2nd choice so im not sure how it will go. I got an unsuccessful from bournemouth for the same course, and now im workin my ass off to try and nail the falmouth interview. I fear that no matter how good my portfolio is i will be asked alot of questions as to why it is 2nd choice etc. Sorry can't comment on anything usefull about falmouth, im also looking for some info. Although it is not far to go to get to newquay. Can't be a bad place to live!
Reply 9
heya,i'm heading to falmouth in september to do graphics.went ther last year for my interview+loved it! its a small town but the campus is 10min walk from the beach. even though it is a small town ther is a strong student community. falmouth uni has got a really good reputation among the industry and has lots of links with london etc, and last year this graphics course was voted within the top ten in the UK..just so ya know! the course is 9.30-4.30 most days from what i kno. dunno if that helps! gudluck with ur decision! bex

Latest

Trending

Trending