The Student Room Group

Civil service internship & grad scheme

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew if I would be able to apply for the Civil Service Fast Stream graduate course at the same type as applying for the Summer Diversity Civil Service Internship? I know some companies only let you apply to one role once every 6/12 months and was wondering if this would be the case? I am ideally looking for an internship as I'm unsure if I want to take a masters or a year out after I graduate, but am worried that I might not qualify for the diversity internship (from a low income family but white, went to a good school etc).

If I can't apply to both - what do you think the best course of action is? Is it worth my applying to the diversity internship?

X
Reply 1
From the website:

"You can apply for the SDIP regardless of whether you’ve applied for a Fast Stream scheme. However you’ll have to withdraw your internship application if you’re successful for a Fast Stream scheme in the same competition year.

You can only participate in the SDIP once."

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/civil-service-fast-stream-summer-diversity-internship-programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending