The Student Room Group

Gcse to alevel

I really didnt think the jump would be that big. Im doing biology history and sports studies and biology is a hole new level for me. Any tips on how to suceed within alevels or anyone new in alevel put your opinion below!:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by wackojacko98
I really didnt think the jump would be that big. Im doing biology history and sports studies and biology is a hole new level for me. Any tips on how to suceed within alevels or anyone new in alevel put your opinion below!:smile:

Don't Fall behind:biggrin:
Always believe in yourself
keep reviewing your progress
It's two years of your life , don't regret it
Honestly, work hard its not GCSE's you can't do the revision in one week and get fabulous grades
Original post by exoHoney
Don't Fall behind:biggrin:
Always believe in yourself
keep reviewing your progress
It's two years of your life , don't regret it
Honestly, work hard its not GCSE's you can't do the revision in one week and get fabulous grades

Yes seems to be that way already, its moving fast already. Up to date on all my notes and already doing a few pp questions, so its not going to bad!
Reply 3
Don't be i'll/miss even 1 lesson if possible! I missed 1 biology lesson and i'm crying aver all the work I missed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by wackojacko98

- Start revising now
- Start revising now x 2
- Always ask teachers for help if needed, it's their job.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS AND DON'T JUST 'KNOW OF THEM'
- Don't miss classes just because college are more lenient
- Make use of any library near you honestly they are a God send
- Do homework it's set for a reason
- Do extra reading and check some revision resources online e.g. TSR's learn together
- Be prepared to dedicate a lot of time for studying, you may have to ditch your social life sometimes :tongue:
- Learn from your mistakes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending