Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
LA Clippers fan here :tongue:
Probably Cleveland Cavaliers, I think they have a high chance of winning
Reply 2
Original post by ivy.98
LA Clippers fan here :tongue:
Probably Cleveland Cavaliers, I think they have a high chance of winning

sure the cas are very good, but i think the only team that eliminate them in the east are The chicago bulls.i hope Clippers players put their ego while playing
Reply 3
Original post by zionpower
sure the cas are very good, but i think the only team that eliminate them in the east are The chicago bulls.i hope Clippers players put their ego while playing

Mhm I agree, chicago bulls have great defence tho giving them better chances.. Well we will see next month argh
Reply 4
hope the lakers beat the clippers lol
Reply 5
hope the lakers beat the clippers lol

Ehem.. :angry:
Reply 6
Original post by ivy.98
Ehem.. :angry:

i know you think Kobe is the best player ever :biggrin:
Reply 7
i know you think Kobe is the best player ever :biggrin:

No mate its Blake Griffin :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Rockets, let's get it
Reply 9
Original post by ronmack
Rockets, let's get it

yea mate the rockets are good. do you think they are contenders for the title?
the West have quite strong teams(Spurs,clippers,and warriors)
I believe the Spurs are the title challengers! But Cavs now have two huge Russian as centers and obviously James, so bet these two teams will play in the finals.
Reply 11
Original post by Igor_Sukhorukov
I believe the Spurs are the title challengers! But Cavs now have two huge Russian as centers and obviously James, so bet these two teams will play in the finals.

i see you a cavs fan.
remember the bulls mate, they are the ones that were about to eliminate the cavs last year.
i see you a cavs fan.
remember the bulls mate, they are the ones that were about to eliminate the cavs last year.

In fact I am LAL fan, but I realize that they will do nothing this season, even if Kobe will avoid injuries. But I don’t believe in Bulls. I mean Derrick Rose is like a glass with all these traumas. I understand, if you would tell me that in the mid of 90s with Jordan, Pippen and Rodman...but certainly not now!)
Reply 13
In fact I am LAL fan, but I realize that they will do nothing this season, even if Kobe will avoid injuries. But I don’t believe in Bulls. I mean Derrick Rose is like a glass with all these traumas. I understand, if you would tell me that in the mid of 90s with Jordan, Pippen and Rodman...but certainly not now!)

i understand you saying you don't believe in bulls as derrick rose was once again injured yesterday. but the bulls are maybe the second most defensive team behind the Memphis Grizzlies. i don't believe DRose will be 100% this year,but his team are quite good.
however, LAL i believe has made a better recruitment compared to last season, they have a better PF now (Hibbert).
lastly,let's hope my knicks be champion next year
i understand you saying you don't believe in bulls as derrick rose was once again injured yesterday. but the bulls are maybe the second most defensive team behind the Memphis Grizzlies. i don't believe DRose will be 100% this year,but his team are quite good.
however, LAL i believe has made a better recruitment compared to last season, they have a better PF now (Hibbert).
lastly,let's hope my knicks be champion next year

No, I agree that Bulls are good team. And probably they can make up to Conference Finals this year, but no further I suppose. Seriously? I didn’t know that Hibbert signed with Lakers, well that’s a great news! I think that also Spurs now have great additions - Aldridge and West. Well, knicks with the current roster, I even doubt playoffs.
Reply 15
No, I agree that Bulls are good team. And probably they can make up to Conference Finals this year, but no further I suppose. Seriously? I didn’t know that Hibbert signed with Lakers, well that’s a great news! I think that also Spurs now have great additions - Aldridge and West. Well, knicks with the current roster, I even doubt playoffs.

well, let's see how the chemistry will work there in the spurs' lockeroom as they have already 3 PFs (Duncan, West and Aldridge) hope popovich has a good plan. this make mention when Howard arrived in LAL but nothing had changed. remember nobody has thought the warriors would make it last year, My Knicks has recruited a good center brook lopez twin brother (robin), and some good guards and also a good draft pick (Porzingis).
after 50 wins next year i will notify you mate, we will make the playoffs
well, let's see how the chemistry will work there in the spurs' lockeroom as they have already 3 PFs (Duncan, West and Aldridge) hope popovich has a good plan. this make mention when Howard arrived in LAL but nothing had changed. remember nobody has thought the warriors would make it last year, My Knicks has recruited a good center brook lopez twin brother (robin), and some good guards and also a good draft pick (Porzingis).
after 50 wins next year i will notify you mate, we will make the playoffs

Haha, it is a very optimistic prediction about the Knicks, you know!:smile: Let’s see, but I bet 50 wins won’t happen. Regarding Popovich, man he always has a good plan, without it Spurs couldn’t win 5 titles since 1999.
I think the warriors will take it again this year barring injuries. The cavs have a good shot if healthy, spurs/bulls/ deserve mentions too!
Okc or gsw. Possibly cavs. A team with durant and westbrook is defo in the championship picture when fit. Two gamewinners on their own and very realistic mvp candidates.

Gsw to win normal season but get knocked out western conference final.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
@Darien91 im taking the warriors as the team to beat this season. but i am sure if they meet the spurs in the finals they're going to be eliminated quickly.offensively they are good but not defensively.

@jam277 no way. OKC is going no where in the west. only two players are there: Westbrook and Durant. their bench players are not strong enough. take a look at the clippers and the spurs,veteran and strong players...

Hey, i keep believing my knicks will make the playoffs

Latest