The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by P Conomics
Are you an OKC fan by any chance? You seem to despise the Warriors! :tongue:

Nah, I just don't like Green or Thompson lol. I like most teams though :p: I like Curry, but I like Adams and Westbrook more
Are you an OKC fan by any chance? You seem to despise the Warriors! :tongue:

I liked the Bulls a lot but my favourite player Rose and others like Noah are falling out of favour so I kind of hope they leave.
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Nah, I just don't like Green or Thompson lol. I like most teams though :p: I like Curry, but I like Adams and Westbrook more

Draymond I understand, but why Klay?

Fair enough! I understand why you might dislike Green but what's wrong with Klay? He's seems like a nice guy in interviews, arguably even nicer than Steph. Adams is absolutely hilarious though!
I liked the Bulls a lot but my favourite player Rose and others like Noah are falling out of favour so I kind of hope they leave.

Yeah, Rose and Noah used to epitomise everything the Bulls stood for back in 2011ish, it's sad how the franchise is moving on.

Original post by blackened_sky

Great minds think alike. :biggrin:
Yeah, Rose and Noah used to epitomise everything the Bulls stood for back in 2011ish, it's sad how the franchise is moving on.

Great minds think alike. :biggrin:

Thanks for reminding me lol, wanted to update signature with a dope Rose edit. I hope Rose goes somewhere else really, NY would be sick. I think 1 more season in Chicago wouldn't be too bad though.

He comes off as arrogant too, I really like players with humility. He isn't as bad as Green who I hate a LOT more but it still shows in his post interview mannerisms. It also frustrated my how some people overrated him as the best 2 way SG in the league over Butler but he's proving himself in the playoffs at least.
Thanks for reminding me lol, wanted to update signature with a dope Rose edit. I hope Rose goes somewhere else really, NY would be sick. I think 1 more season in Chicago wouldn't be too bad though.

He comes off as arrogant too, I really like players with humility. He isn't as bad as Green who I hate a LOT more but it still shows in his post interview mannerisms. It also frustrated my how some people overrated him as the best 2 way SG in the league over Butler but he's proving himself in the playoffs at least.

Agreed, a chance of scenery for DRose would do him a whole world of good, although I personally think he should go to a small-market team like Minnesota or Memphis where the spotlight isn't on him as much. New York would perhaps create an environment for him where there's too much pressure, since everyone would expect him to return to old form and lead the Knicks to the post-season.
Got back from gym not too long ago and cba watching this lol going to bed soon. Predict Cavs closing it though, unless Kyrie and Love disappear again... if they do I've definitely overestimated these guys for a strong finals performance.

Agreed, a chance of scenery for DRose would do him a whole world of good, although I personally think he should go to a small-market team like Minnesota or Memphis where the spotlight isn't on him as much. New York would perhaps create an environment for him where there's too much pressure, since everyone would expect him to return to old form and lead the Knicks to the post-season.

Minnesota would be sick, I'm really liking how that squad is shaping up and Rose there would make me a firm Wolves fan :biggrin: I'd pretty much go wherever he goes though haha. But KAT has huge potential and I've always rated Thibs, though I was a little pissed off with him for a year or two after the DRose injury (WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE HIM OFF GOD DAMN IT!) But that's in the past, Wolves got a steal with him. Surprised he wasn't snapped up by a larger market, the guy's absolutely ace. You just have to look at the state of the Bulls w Hoiberg right now to see that.
LeBron taking over with 21 at the half, Cavs up by 14
Major props to Kyle Lowry, had an odd playoffs but in the games he went off he really did leave it all out on the court.

Now I eagerly await what could be the worst sporting day of the year for me as a Sheffield United and Dubs fan, lol.
Major props to Kyle Lowry, had an odd playoffs but in the games he went off he really did leave it all out on the court.

Now I eagerly await what could be the worst sporting day of the year for me as a Sheffield United and Dubs fan, lol.

Yeah Lowry is awesome, glad he went out with a bang. 4-2 is a respectable loss. THE KING IN HIS 6TH STRAIGHT FINAL.

They definitely sound confident, though OKC are looking very dangerous, kind of makes me hope they choke and GS scrape past them.
NBA Finals: OKC vs Cleveland

OKC in 6 I'm calling it
Lebron has spent almost half his career in the finals. Crazy.
Crazy indeed. Hope he loses again (To OKC or GSW). Schadenfruede in full effect.
I'd like to see Lebron win. Would make my day seeing all the haters try make up an excuse why he's not great :lol:
Yeah I'll be rooting for the Cavs if OKC knock us out tonight, always been a huge fan of LeBron and I'd win £50 :tongue:
Pretty hard to dislike LeBron, dude does a huge amount for his community outside of basketball. Definitely a likeable guy too.
Man **** the time zone differences why the hell does the game start at 2 AM :frown:
Original post by eden3
Man **** the time zone differences why the hell does the game start at 2 AM :frown:

More like why am I still in the middle of exam season even when the Finals begin :cry:
Original post by alexschmalex
More like why am I still in the middle of exam season even when the Finals begin :cry:

Same! I finish exams mid-June :frown:

Latest