The Student Room Group

Are these good unis for commercial law

Are these unis good for commercial law? I have been predicted BBB (I am also doing the EPQ) and so far have only for that I seem to like and I really do not want to stay in London and all of these give a plaacement in the third year.

Coventry - ABB
De Monfort - 280 points
Hertfordshire - 280 points
Portsmouth - 280 points

Is it also bad that one reason I want to go to these unis is because they have people that are like me and I dont want to be like my friend who went to uni and didnt really make friends because he was like the only black person on his course and in his flat
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi Coco,

I can't speak for the rest of them...but we offer a fantastic Business & Law course here at Coventry 😄

Not only will studying at Coventry boost both your confidence, and employability, it will also provide you with excellent progression/career opportunities. Our Law graduates have gone on to study postgraduate qualifications, work within law based industries or for that matter any business with a strong focus on law and strategic development. The BA (Hons) provides you with a strong set of transferable skills that are valued by employers.

If you'd like to learn more about our Business & Law course, or have any other questions regarding student experience, campus life or anything University related, please feel free to contact us again! You can also take a look at our student blog UnCOVered.

I hope this helps Coco, and good luck with your decision!

^James 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending