The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I got a D (58/100) I'm re-taking too. :s-smilie:

I'm not sure how I did in comparison to the rest of my class. But this guy who got an A in a mock came out with 50/100 which is almost an E :eek:

I'll find out how everyone else did tomorrow. This is unit 12 you're talking about is it?
Reply 2
Yeah its unit 12, gutted how bad i did

Going to have to put a lot of time into my coursework, have you already completed one of them ?
Reply 3
are u guys/gals talking about the marketing decsion paper cos thats out of of 90 i think.

my teacher said 90 is full marks.

i got 57 anyways, which is a C, according to my teacher
Reply 4
I dont think its the marketing paper we did, ours was mainly on motivational factors, mayo, hergzberg all of that

pretty sure its out of 100.
Reply 5
yep i just looked up on the edexcel website.

its a different paper
Reply 6
ALEXnk
Yeah its unit 12, gutted how bad i did

Going to have to put a lot of time into my coursework, have you already completed one of them ?

Out of all 6 units, I've completed 3 pieces of coursework (A/B, B, B) 2 exams, a B and a D (re-taking the D) and we're on our final unit now and about half way through. We should finish the course some time in April, but then I'm gonna redo all my coursework to As and re-take the D so hopefully I can just about scrape an A overall! :biggrin:
The highest mark in our class was a C and a few people failed it completely so a D wasn't really awful. Also, you have to remember that it's a brand new course and there isn't much past material meaning it's difficult to revise. I'm not blaming my teachers for my bad grades either, but my teachers are a bit kind of 'doo-lally' so that also makes it more difficult lol.
Reply 7
I don't know if I done unit 12. Thus far I have:

Unit 1 - 79/100
Unit 2 - 87/100
Unit 3 - 100/100
Unit 4 - 100/100
Unit 5 - 87/100 - what happened?! I wanted to carry on with 100

I've only done 1 exam and that was in AS for Unit 1
Reply 8
I'm doing aqa applied business...just sat unit 12! It went SOO BAD!!! lol. Thus far I've got:

Unit 1: 88/100
Unit 2: 86/100
Unit 3: 71/100 :frown:
Unit 8: 100/100
Unit 9: 90/100
Unit 12: ?/100

I think I messed up my chances of getting an A overall because of Unit 12! I missed the last two questions completely which were worth 26 marks out of 80!!

Latest