The Student Room Group

Germany warn Cameron they won't agreeany EU reform if we don't take more immigrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bill_Gates
Good call by Germany. Britain desperately need's migrants with good work ethic.

UK is a sinking ship in terms of productivity, deficit. MORE MIGRANTS!!

If we are a sinking ship does that make all the other western nations a sinking aircraft carrier?
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
So what you are saying is that because they are no longer refugees according to the "official definition" we can't refer to them as refugees anymore? I find it's much better to still call them refugees because "immigrant" has become a dirty word in this country and implies these people are looking for "benefits" and an easy deal.The majority of these people are coming from war torn countries like syria and risked their lives by floating to france on a raft because they are so desperate.

Are you suggesting that we should follow the standard "rules" of refugees and that they should all stay in the country they arrived in then? Sorry, but this isn't a normal case and I think everyone in Europe should take their fair share of these people.

Weak username to post content ratio. I wonder what Vlad Tepes would have thought about the Balkans Europeans getting their independence finally after centuries of brutal oppression under the Ottomans and then under atheistic communism only to be told by the EU that they must let in thousands of Muslims, a significant proportion of whom support ISIS, risking having to live as dhimmis in their native lands under Sharia again.

This suicidal nonsense is "empathy" or "tolerance"? Its nihilism.
My man Charles Martel would be rolling in his grave now lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending