The Student Room Group

Debit card help please!

So I lost my debit card a few days ago and went down to the nearest bank, who said that they would send a replacement one to my home address in ireland (im in Liverpool at the moment).

I'm just wondering what changes on the new card (card number, account number, security number etc...?) and do I then need to change my card details with my student finance and accommodation I'm staying at?
Reply 1
Original post by emcardle660
So I lost my debit card a few days ago and went down to the nearest bank, who said that they would send a replacement one to my home address in ireland (im in Liverpool at the moment).

I'm just wondering what changes on the new card (card number, account number, security number etc...?) and do I then need to change my card details with my student finance and accommodation I'm staying at?

Your account details should be the same, but your new card should have a new card number and security number. When you get the new card it should say on the letter that you should update anything with your old card details.
Reply 2
Please someone help my long card number doesn’t match my card number for my sfe payment but I updated my sort code and account number couple weeks before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending