The Student Room Group

How soon do you get offers after you've sent your ucas off?!?!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by charleethompson
I applied yesterday and received my confirmation email from Birmingham today.
Already checking my emails constantly :afraid:

Omg I know the feels, it's the only thing i've used my phone internet for, for about 2 weeks. I've now recieved all my confirmation emails. Now the real wait begins....

:O
Received my first offer today! Exactly a week since I sent my application off :smile:
Received my first offer today! Exactly a week since I sent my application off :smile:

Congrats!! Where from and for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Congrats!! Where from and for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't believe it! From KCL to study English
Original post by Hazel37
Hi guys!

My UCAS application got sent off monday, and I was wondering how long I should expect to wait til I get replies?

I applied to: Warwick, Bath, Exeter, Surrey, and Southampton for Biomedical Sciences.
GCSE's: 7A*'s, 3A's and 1B
AS: AAAA (maths, biology, chemistry, physics)

Thanks!

why didn't you apply for medicine ?
Can't believe it! From KCL to study English

Woooowww!! Well done!! Is it one of your top choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Woooowww!! Well done!! Is it one of your top choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep!! Thank you! Did not expect to get a reply so soon at all!
UCAS track hasn't updated, so I hadn't got any emails, just checked KingsApply for the hell of it, totally shocked!
Reply 47
Original post by money-for-all
why didn't you apply for medicine ?

I was tempted, but Id rather go into a medical research career, so I felt that Biomedical science would aim me more towards that. And medicine has alot of clinical/patient care stuff and that's really not my thing. :smile:
Literally just received my first offer too- Economics at Warwick!! A day after I sent of my application as well, still in shock haha :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by xhazeleanor
Literally just received my first offer too- Economics at Warwick!! A day after I sent of my application as well, still in shock haha :smile:

Well done!
Warwick is so good for economics! I have a friend who applied for economics there. :smile:
Original post by xhazeleanor

Wow well done! :biggrin: I'm still waiting for my Warwick offer.

What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Nijuuninichi
Wow well done! :biggrin: I'm still waiting for my Warwick offer.

What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you!

What have you applied for? Ahh good luck, sure you'll do amazing!

Umm what do you want to know?

GCSEs I got 13A*s

AS spanish, maths, economics and english lit I got all As but yeah, this year I dropped spanish and took EPQ and predicted A*AAA so yeah, if you want to know anything else let me know!
(edited 8 years ago)
Warwick (my firm choice) replied fourth, my lowest uni (Bath Spa) replied last and Kent (my insurance) replied first I think. So it really makes no difference :smile:

The one I'm left waiting for is Bath Spa as a possible insurance, did you get this offer for 2016 entry? and how long did it take for them to reply once you sent it off? :smile:

Quick Reply