The Student Room Group

Please HELP! studying Psychology in uni

Hey guys!

I'm applying to university this year for psychology(I prefer clinical though) and I'm looking for some universities with good reputation and high academic rankings. It would be better if they have rich resources to help students. (UCL is already on my list)

However, I'm confused about those rankings on the Internet. Bath is not even on the QS 2015 ranking while the guardian states that it's the 2nd highest in England! May you guy suggest some good universities?

My AS grades are AABC and my predicted grades are A*AB. Also, I may retake the grade B subject to make it an A.

And also are there any good American universities?

Thank you so much!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CynthiaW
Hey guys!

I'm applying to university this year for psychology(I prefer clinical though) and I'm looking for some universities with good reputation and high academic rankings. It would be better if they have rich resources to help students. (UCL is already on my list)

However, I'm confused about those rankings on the Internet. Bath is not even on the QS 2015 ranking while the guardian states that it's the 2nd highest in England! Which website should I trust then?

My AS grades are AABC and my predicted grades are A*AB. Also, I may retake the grade B subject to make it an A.

Thank you so much!!!

Guardian rankings suck and QS isn't the most trusted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by yl95
Guardian rankings suck and QS isn't the most trusted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have any suggestions about some useful ranking websites or universities?
I really need this thanks!
Original post by CynthiaW
Hey guys!

However, I'm confused about those rankings on the Internet. Bath is not even on the QS 2015 ranking while the guardian states that it's the 2nd highest in England! May you guy suggest some universities?

Thank you so much!!!

All 'rankings' are at least partly subjective and inherently flawed. You can look at them, but you need to examine each one individually to establish what they base their ratings on.

Your B is well worth retaking as A*AA opens up many more options than A*AB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending