The Student Room Group

Bestiality

I didn't want to post this in the Animals and pets section, it would be too perverted :frown:

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone knows someone who is a zoophile. Most zoophiles would keep it on the down low because obviously it's illegal, because of society etc so most of them dont do this openly, but there are some people who do which is kinda shocking. I watched this documentary on bestiality and it was disturbing tbh, people talk about their relationships with their pets..[dont worry, nothing graphic like a demonstration of what they do or anything omg] I highly recommend it

[video="youtube;pl9DdB75d2E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl9DdB75d2E[/video]

Also this man who is openly in a 'relationship with his dog', no idea how he has friends or a job....

can only include 1 vid so the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfJCnWW0bUM

This is disgusting but when I was in high school it was widely talked about in our school that a girl from our school um...had relations with a horse. And once my dad told me he saw a woman having...relations with a dog on the side of the roadt, he saw this just passing by in his car and he said there were people watching her

thoughts...? :frown:
Poor animals,that's all I'll say
Ownage prank calls did one on a Bestiality lover. He was originally trying to arrange for the guy to get one of his bulls to impregnate the cow, but then the guy said:

"I could do it myself if you like"

and then hilarity ensues.

I'll try to find it.....
---
Got it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhwiO8YqiyM
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Your threads are always disturbing :indiff:
Shockingly enough still legal in "Hungary, Finland and Romania are now the only EU countries where bestiality, or zoophilia, is legal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32411241/denmark-passes-law-to-ban-bestiality

Many modern EU states only just banned this in the last decade

Bestiality was outlawed in Norway in 2008,[2] The Netherlands in 2010,[3] Australian Capital Territory in 2011,[4] Sweden in 2013, [5] and Denmark in 2015.[6] Wikipedia
Your dad happened to drive past people dogging with an actual dog involved :lolwut:

Disturbing is an understatement...
Reply 6
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Your dad happened to drive past people dogging with an actual dog involved :lolwut:

Disturbing is an understatement...

Yeah and it was in like some rural hillbilly area lmao
Original post by driftawaay
Yeah and it was in like some rural hillbilly area lmao

omg :puke:
Hey hey... lets all be tolerant and open-minded here. Lets not be narrowminded bigots. Diversity is good.
Reply 9
Original post by Zorgotron
Hey hey... lets all be tolerant and open-minded here. Lets not be narrowminded bigots. Diversity is good.

arent u too busy writing up total failures of percentage calculations about gay marriage in sweden? goodbye felicia
Original post by Skeptique
Shockingly enough still legal in "Hungary, Finland and Romania are now the only EU countries where bestiality, or zoophilia, is legal.

you would think that Finland would be a haven for people who ermm get on well with fish ?
I wonder if the cause is as much ego as it is sexual; people cannot be rejected by their dog or horse, so in contrast to a human it gives a sort of non-threatening safe audience from which to extract the same feelings as most people do in normal relationships.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by the bear
you would think that Finland would be a haven for people who ermm get on well with fish ?

lmao and I am from Hungary!! omg i didnt know it was legal in Hungary :frown: It was also legal in Germany until 2012 and Denmark also only recently criminalized it. Its kind of pointless to criminalize it though, animals wont show up at the police station like 'omg I've been raped'
lmao and I am from Hungary!! omg i didnt know it was legal in Hungary :frown: It was also legal in Germany until 2012 and Denmark also only recently criminalized it. Its kind of pointless to criminalize it though, animals wont show up at the police station like 'omg I've been raped'

hehehe you must have been furious when you found out it was allowed after all

[scrollr]:bunny:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:bunny2:[/scroll]

Reply 14
Original post by Rad-Reloaded
I wonder if the cause is as much ego as it is sexual; people cannot be rejected by their dog or horse, so in contrast to a human it gives a sort of non-threatening safe audience from which to extract the same feelings as most people do in normal relationships.

Tbh while it is disturbing to think about people doing it with an animal, the arguments against it are usually 'omg you raped the dog, a dog cannot consent', but animals also cannot consent to being neuteured, they cannot consent to being killed so that you can eat them, etc, so its a stupid argument, animals dont care if they are being ****ed. I am more worried about the people who do this, some people legit want to have romantic relationships with animals and live with them as their partners (like the man in the vid i posted) and thats no healthy because an animal is like a small child, you cannot possibly have conversations with it about politics or raise kids or anything like that, people like that men are in a one sided relationship with an animal. Its sort of like they delude themselves into thinking the animal is their partner.
Reply 15
Original post by the bear
hehehe you must have been furious when you found out it was allowed after all

[scroll]:bunny2:[/scroll]

omg my bunnies!! :frown:
Tbh while it is disturbing to think about people doing it with an animal, the arguments against it are usually 'omg you raped the dog, a dog cannot consent', but animals also cannot consent to being neuteured, they cannot consent to being killed so that you can eat them, etc, so its a stupid argument, animals dont care if they are being ****ed. I am more worried about the people who do this, some people legit want to have romantic relationships with animals and live with them as their partners (like the man in the vid i posted) and thats no healthy because an animal is like a small child, you cannot possibly have conversations with it about politics or raise kids or anything like that, people like that men are in a one sided relationship with an animal. Its sort of like they delude themselves into thinking the animal is their partner.

The first bit is why I am not entirely sure it should be illegal, you can kill an animal and eat it and that is legal. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't employ someone who was in a relationship with an animal, certainly when I have children I would never let them have contact with one of these weirdos.
[video="youtube;FE0si3EtlVk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE0si3EtlVk[/video]
Catchy :yep:
Reply 18
Original post by Rad-Reloaded
The first bit is why I am not entirely sure it should be illegal, you can kill an animal and eat it and that is legal. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't employ someone who was in a relationship with an animal, certainly when I have children I would never let them have contact with one of these weirdos.

Yeah and they arent causing them physical harm, these animals are completely fine, I dont see how there is harm being done to them, their owners do love them and care for them deeply. They are just trained to do something sexual whereas other animals are trained for other purposes. So the moral outrage is hypocritical. So as I said, I am more worried about the people who delude themselves into thinking that animals are their romantic partners when in fact, those animals have been trained to do it and do not share their feelings.

Quick Reply

Latest