The Student Room Group

Freind is more like a sister ?

I've known my best Mate for 8/9 years and she definitely feels more like a sister than a friend, is this weird or normal considering the amount of time we spend together :smile: We tell each other everything and no everything about each other :biggrin: :tongue:
Yes I do believe this is perfectly normal, your friendship sounds like what friendship is really about and it's great to hear you have someone that is close to you and who you trust. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We spend all our time together except Saturday which is the day I hang with my boyfriend, I hang with both of them all day in school (MONDAY - FRIDAY) and on the weekends one day with him another day with her :smile: Fair that way lol. So i'm not being overly obsessive or anything :wink:
Original post by SEASHELL<3
We spend all our time together except Saturday which is the day I hang with my boyfriend, I hang with both of them all day in school (MONDAY - FRIDAY) and on the weekends one day with him another day with her :smile: Fair that way lol. So i'm not being overly obsessive or anything :wink:
That's really great to hear you have people who you are close to :biggrin:. That is fair :wink:. Nope I don't think it is obsessive at all and it's something that I would love to have haha :smile:
So you are best friends not sisters then?
Yeah, like the title says FREIND IS MORE LIKE A SISTER :smile:
Thanks for your help guys :biggrin: it didn't go unnoticed :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending