The Student Room Group

Adding Oxbridge admissions test to UCAS form

If you have yet to take an Oxbridge admissions test (LNAT,ELAT,MLAT etc.) in November, do you have to put that on your UCAS form? If so, where and how?
Original post by snowflake39
If you have yet to take an Oxbridge admissions test (LNAT,ELAT,MLAT etc.) in November, do you have to put that on your UCAS form? If so, where and how?

Yes

Add in the test centre as part time attendance in November

Add a qualification and use the search box to look for "Admissions test" then enter the details
Original post by PQ
Yes

Add a qualification and use the search box to look for "Admissions test" then enter the details

Hey... I did not mention ELAT in my UCAS form... But I am registered for the test by the centre... Is that ok.??
Reply 3
I thought LNAT is automatically sent to the Universities, so if you have it scheduled at a date after you send your UCAS application off, do you need to put it in qualifications?
Original post by PQ
Yes

Is is actually correct? I haven't added it to my UCAS application, and if I did then all my choices would know I am applying to Oxford, which is something I don't have to tell them if I don't want.
Reply 5
Well, the vast majority of people say that you do have to add it do your UCAS form and then yes the other universities will know you're applying to Oxford, but this shouldn't influence their decision in any way.
Didn't add the TSA to mine. Don't thibk you have to, my school approved my ucas so must be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you've submitted but didn't put in an admissions test you can update easily by emailing the details (exam centre, candidate number, test, date) to [email protected]

I would recommend including everything asked for on your application. Leaving something off isn't a great idea.
Just to clarify, according to an Oxford admissions adviser you definitely don't need to do this. So don't worry if you haven't!
Yeah, you really don't have to do this (at least not for LNAT).

I didn't do it, nor did I email in to rectify it yet here I am.. sat in my room in Oxford.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending