The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Anyone think Talybont South is too noisy?

If you think the Talybont South is too noisy and want to swap your room, try the Aberdare Hall I'm living in.

I'm living in the Aberdare Hall now, the oldest accommodation in the Uni. The appearance looks really cool outside, kind of like the building in Harry Potter. hh But the inside looks bigger than the outside.

The location is really really good, it is near to all the buildings in the uni as well as the city centre! You can walk to the Business School and the Bute building for 5m, student union and the main building for just around 8m, and about 15-20m walk to the St David, the biggest shopping mall in the city centre.Although the location is really ideal, I can promise you it is really quiet. You can hardly hear any shouting and noisy noise here.

Because all the students live in here are girls, all the facilities are clean as well. It is catered here, supplying the breakfast and dinner. I've tried the food already, to tell the truth, not perfect, but nice, especially the desserts><

It has a laundry room and an old vintage canteen here, and there is even a library and garden here! The only disadvantage is that it is not ensuite, you have to share the bathrooms with your roommates. But it is not a big deal for 13 girls share 6 bathrooms. I've never queued to use the bathroom since I moved in. You will get 13 roommates in your flat and life here would be totally different from the 'noisy' Talybont South!

I've been allocated in the 3rd floor, so you can have a nice view of the Uni and the Welsh Government. The room is much bigger than the room in the Taly, big enough to dance and even do some yoga stuff 0.0 The girls in my flat are nice and friendly, of course. I want to swap the room coz it is a little bit boring for me. I am a party animal and want to meet more friends, have parties, hear the loud music everyday rather than stay in a quiet room. Since Talybont South is known as the most sociable room, maybe I'll be more suitable for there. Such good condition! If you want it, don't hesitate to call me!

I can help you to move into my room and help you to carry some stuff as well.I'd really appreciate if you want to swap it with me.By the way, if you have any other friends who also think taly south is too noisy and want to swap the room, you can also give my number to them. Just want a room in Taly South!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AntonioSpain
If you think the Talybont South is too noisy and want to swap your room, try the Aberdare Hall I'm living in.

I'm living in the Aberdare Hall now, the oldest accommodation in the Uni. The appearance looks really cool outside, kind of like the building in Harry Potter. hh But the inside looks bigger than the outside.

The location is really really good, it is near to all the buildings in the uni as well as the city centre! You can walk to the Business School and the Bute building for 5m, student union and the main building for just around 8m, and about 15-20m walk to the St David, the biggest shopping mall in the city centre.Although the location is really ideal, I can promise you it is really quiet. You can hardly hear any shouting and noisy noise here.

Because all the students live in here are girls, all the facilities are clean as well. It is catered here, supplying the breakfast and dinner. I've tried the food already, to tell the truth, not perfect, but nice, especially the desserts><

It has a laundry room and an old vintage canteen here, and there is even a library and garden here! The only disadvantage is that it is not ensuite, you have to share the bathrooms with your roommates. But it is not a big deal for 13 girls share 6 bathrooms. I've never queued to use the bathroom since I moved in. You will get 13 roommates in your flat and life here would be totally different from the 'noisy' Talybont South!

I've been allocated in the 3rd floor, so you can have a nice view of the Uni and the Welsh Government. The room is much bigger than the room in the Taly, big enough to dance and even do some yoga stuff 0.0 The girls in my flat are nice and friendly, of course. I want to swap the room coz it is a little bit boring for me. I am a party animal and want to meet more friends, have parties, hear the loud music everyday rather than stay in a quiet room. Since Talybont South is known as the most sociable room, maybe I'll be more suitable for there. Such good condition of my room hh! If it looks good to you, just don't hesitate to text me or call me. My telephone number is 07835007144.

I can help you to move into my room and help you to carry some stuff as well.I'd really appreciate if you want to swap it with me.By the way, if you have any other friends who also think taly south is too noisy and want to swap the room, you can also give my number to them. Just want a room in Taly South!

Dont give your personal details on TSR for everyone to see.

Other than that I shall keep that in mind for next year :tongue:

Edit: too bad its for females only
(edited 8 years ago)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by kkboyk
Dont give your personal details on TSR for everyone to see.

Other than that I shall keep that in mind for next year :tongue:

Edit: too bad its for females only

Thank you for your kind reminder. I've edited it now. :colondollar:

But no one have ever called me or texted me since I put this on. Seems everyone is satisfied Talybont South, which is a bad news for me coz I have to apply to the uni residence office to swap the room and my destiny have been controlled by them again:facepalm:

I know all female sucks! :frown: I've been moved into clearance and this residence is my 8th choice of the 10 :colonhash:. TERRIBLE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending