Original post by xKay
in

You don't waste any time do you :lol:
Huh :erm:

Anyway, in braaahhhs :biggrin:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Huh :erm:

Anyway, in braaahhhs :biggrin:

Last ones vanished. My guess is that someone was answering a few reports and accidentally removed the thread. It's happened before.

Happy FIFA day everyone. Can't wait to buy a PS4 at the weekend.
Hello all.
Reply 6
Scenes when you realise @sr90 was salty he didn't make the least thread so he pulled off some mod-esuqe **** and got it removed with @Lyrical Prodigy as his side-chick, i mean side-kick:tongue:

@Kenan and Kel What was the message, couldn't see it?
Original post by sr90
Last ones vanished. My guess is that someone was answering a few reports and accidentally removed the thread. It's happened before.

Happy FIFA day everyone. Can't wait to buy a PS4 at the weekend.

Oh riiight I see. AR will be thrilled :mmm:

Boom. FIFA 16 everyoooone is on about it...It includes Women now. Brace yourselves.

Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Hello all.

Heyya Tommy
Reply 8
Pre-ordered FIFA at the Arndale centre and apparently Young was at Trafford centre doing a signing session at GAME. :colonhash:

Alice Morgan tho:colondollar:
Original post by Rk2k14
Pre-ordered FIFA at the Arndale centre and apparently Young was at Trafford centre doing a signing session at GAME. :colonhash:

Alice Morgan tho:colondollar:

Trafford Centre > Arndale
Reply 10
Original post by sr90
Trafford Centre > Arndale

Obviously, Arndale's just more convienient for me. Don't live far away and I'm always there due to college.
Damn, hogging the first page sorry all :colone:

Anyway some peeps in.

Original post by So Instinct
x
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Oh riiight I see. AR will be thrilled :mmm:

Boom. FIFA 16 everyoooone is on about it...It includes Women now. Brace yourselves.

Heyya Tommy

Suppp

Peng. Do you know if the women's team can play against men's teams online? Man, the possibilities for trolling ...
Original post by Rk2k14
Obviously, Arndale's just more convienient for me. Don't live far away and I'm always there due to college.

Trafford Centre is an absolute bitch to get to without a car. You really should be able to get there by tram!

Man I miss Manchester. Can't wait to move back up there next year.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Suppp

Peng. Do you know if the women's team can play against men's teams online? Man, the possibilities for trolling ...

I know haha but not so sure. Read through here cos I'm too lazy to :tongue:
https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/women
Reply 15
Beaut.
Unknown.jpg
Reply 16
Original post by sr90
Last one seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, so here we go again.

Spoiler

My humble apologies if i've missed you out.

P.s Don't tag Mad Vlad. You've been warned.

I swear if you had tagged Mad Vlad in the spoiler, you'd be bathing in rep.
Reply 17
Yeah. My PS4 stopped working.

So yeah.

**** you all
Reply 18
Original post by sr90
Trafford Centre is an absolute bitch to get to without a car. You really should be able to get there by tram!

Man I miss Manchester. Can't wait to move back up there next year.

Not for me. Two buses, no walking, no hassle and I'm there. Traffic is the real bitch.

Yeah, the amount of trams in Manchester, you'd think they'd at least have one to TC.
Reply 19
Also, suits are ****ing expensive.

What do you think? Rotate between two/three suits? Obv at the hosp I didnt to wear any.

Latest