The Student Room Group

Can i have sex with a quite tight foreskin?

I can easily retract my foreskin when the penis is flaccid but theres some difficulty retracting when erect but i can do it with some force, the harder part is pushing it back over the head which sometimes seems like it folds up, i dont know if its because my head is sticky or that my foreskin is tight. Will this be painful during sex? Thanks
yes but you might find it a little uncomfy at first but after having sex a few times it should feel fine but if you are worried go to you doctors and the can circumcise you :wink:
Yes.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Yes.

How old are you
Original post by robbie123456789
How old are you

old enough for madonna
Reply 5
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Yes.

So it wont seem that painful? it used to be a lot tighter but ive started stretching it everyday so its easily retractable when flaccid just abit more difficult when erect
Original post by Anonymous
So it wont seem that painful? it used to be a lot tighter but ive started stretching it everyday so its easily retractable when flaccid just abit more difficult when erect

I don't have this problem but I know people who do and they just have sex as normal. I was told there's a surgery you can go for if you want, and if you can't push down your foreskin your sensation is weaker.

Quick Reply

Latest