The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Stig
Oh lol, already have a degree and in your final year of med school? What about the PHD in astro physics? Dont forget that kiddo

You realise everyone in their final year of medical school already has a degree?
Original post by illusionz
So 5% carb. That's negligible. Perhaps I should have said substantial amounts of carb, but I clearly overestimate your intellect.

Aspartame 4 calories per gram. Go look up how much is used in a powder. It's 200 times sweeter than sugar so I'd guess no more than a couple of grams per kilo, if that.

I have a degree from Cambridge with a research project on the chemistry of proteins. I know far more about them, their structure, their functions and their chemistry than you. Thanks for the teenage level explanation though, it was very insightful.

You've given a powder with 83% protein content. Do you think the extra couple of per cent makes any difference? You must be deluded. Enjoy paying over the odds for no gain.

Lmfao, so the other guy is a degree graduate in his final year of med school and suddenly you're a Cambridge graduate who leads a research team/project? A GRADUATE? Lmao, please keep up the bull**** - we're having such a laugh reading it. Top bs indeed, perfect example of "you can be anyone on the internet". You degenerate moron. You're just mad that I've proven you wrong in every single way and you have nothing to say against it apart from to try and justify your bull**** illogical thinking by saying the differences are negligible. Please refrain from further replying. Your comments are lowering my IQ.
Lol Stig rekking these two bull****ters. Suddenly everyone on this thread is a med student or graduated from Cambridge. Lmao, cut the bull**** you two srsly - you're not even in uni yet
Lmfao, so the other guy is a degree graduate in his final year of med school and suddenly you're a Cambridge graduate who leads a research team/project? A GRADUATE? Lmao, please keep up the bull**** - we're having such a laugh reading it. Top bs indeed, perfect example of "you can be anyone on the internet". You degenerate moron. You're just mad that I've proven you wrong in every single way and you have nothing to say against it apart from to try and justify your bull**** illogical thinking by saying the differences are negligible. Please refrain from further replying. Your comments are lowering my IQ.

Check my post history. You'll find a large amount of discussion relating to degree level organic chemistry. You'll also find a lot in the Cambridge section.

You're an uneducated arrogant teenager who gets upset when he tries to bull**** with limited knowledge and gets called out.
Reply 24
So 5% carb. That's negligible. Perhaps I should have said substantial amounts of carb, but I clearly overestimate your intellect.

Aspartame 4 calories per gram. Go look up how much is used in a powder. It's 200 times sweeter than sugar so I'd guess no more than a couple of grams per kilo, if that.

I have a degree from Cambridge with a research project on the chemistry of proteins. I know far more about them, their structure, their functions and their chemistry than you. Thanks for the teenage level explanation though, it was very insightful.

You've given a powder with 83% protein content. Do you think the extra couple of per cent makes any difference? You must be deluded. Enjoy paying over the odds for no gain.

lmfao how full of **** are you. some basic research proves what he said right and you wrong just stfu and stop being so difficult. tsr is full of idiots like you who refuse to be wrong no matter what jesus
Original post by bailfire
Lol Stig rekking these two bull****ters. Suddenly everyone on this thread is a med student or graduated from Cambridge. Lmao, cut the bull**** you two srsly - you're not even in uni yet

Once you've pulled your tongue out of his arse, try reading my post above.
Reply 26
Original post by RollerBall
Lol this kid. I'm in my final year of medical school and already have a degree in sports & exercise medicine under my belt.

You must be trolling now, in which case 8/10 - got me to reply a few times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Top level bull****ting right here, TSR bs awards going to you two lmao "chemistry of proteins"
Check my post history. You'll find a large amount of discussion relating to degree level organic chemistry. You'll also find a lot in the Cambridge section.

You're an uneducated arrogant teenager who gets upset when he tries to bull**** with limited knowledge and gets called out.

Or maybe just an ass wipe like you who got proven wrong, using FACTS, and all you have to say is that it is "negligible". I dont give a **** that its negligible, you are still wrong. And got proven wrong by someone someone who hasn't read a book on biology since college. Thats why you're mad, you have a superiority complex and you're just another on TSR who refuses to be told that he's wrong. just don't bother replying, the comments recently proves how much of an idiot everyone else sees you as
just eat real food faggots
Once you've pulled your tongue out of his arse, try reading my post above.

lmaooo you mad m8?
Reply 30

god i hate ass wipes like you that boast about having a degree from cambridge or oxford. you realise it doesn't make you better than anyone else right? full of ****

Original post by N0XUS
lmfao how full of **** are you. some basic research proves what he said right and you wrong just stfu and stop being so difficult. tsr is full of idiots like you who refuse to be wrong no matter what jesus

Original post by Minions
Top level bull****ting right here, TSR bs awards going to you two lmao "chemistry of proteins"

Original post by TrojanH
just eat real food faggots

None of you are over 16 are you?

Biochem degree here FYI.
Or maybe just an ass wipe like you who got proven wrong, using FACTS, and all you have to say is that it is "negligible". I dont give a **** that its negligible, you are still wrong. And got proven wrong by someone someone who hasn't read a book on biology since college. Thats why you're mad, you have a superiority complex and you're just another on TSR who refuses to be told that he's wrong. just don't bother replying, the comments recently proves how much of an idiot everyone else sees you as

You clearly don't understand biology if you think those minor differences are at all relevant. This isn't physics, there are no hard and fast rules, no linear relationships. The calories in carbs and sweetener in a protein shake get lost in the variations of extraction of energy from food/expenditure. It's meaningless. To focus on such issues is nonsensical.

Original post by Minions

lmaooo you mad m8?

Schools must finish early these days. It's only just 4 o'clock.

Original post by N0XUS
god i hate ass wipes like you that boast about having a degree from cambridge or oxford. you realise it doesn't make you better than anyone else right? full of ****

Which college were you rejected from?
Reply 33
Original post by SmashConcept
None of you are over 16 are you?

Biochem degree here FYI.

So mad

MIT PHD in nuclear physics here FYI
Original post by N0XUS
So mad

MIT PHD in nuclear physics here FYI

I like how you find it unbelievable that old members of a student forum have degrees.
You clearly don't understand biology if you think those minor differences are at all relevant. This isn't physics, there are no hard and fast rules, no linear relationships. The calories in carbs and sweetener in a protein shake get lost in the variations of extraction of energy from food/expenditure. It's meaningless. To focus on such issues is nonsensical.

Schools must finish early these days. It's only just 4 o'clock.

Which college were you rejected from?

The salt from this guy is actually real
Reply 36
The salt from this guy is actually real

some high quality salt
Original post by Minions
some high quality salt

grade A stuff
Lmao - everyone so mad that we're ballers.

Don't hate kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Don't go to holland and barrett man they're overpriced. order pure protein off the internet (amazon/ebay) check the reviews.. you shouldnt be paying anymore than £15 per kg of pure protein.. don't get any of the proteins with added this or that as you won't need them.. just something they do to lower protein purity levels

Latest