The Student Room Group

HELP!! Need advice for applying to uni :)

Hi guys, I want to study Sociology at uni. My AS results this year were ABBB. (A in Religious Studies and Bs in History, German and English Lit). I'm a bit stuck on choosing which uni to study at, so far Ive looked at Bristol, Exeter and Nottingham and I love Bristol! Just wondering whether any of you could give any advice on other unis or if you study sociology and could tell me more about it?? Also I have a bit of a dilemma as the unis which are my favourite give offers of ABB, and Im thinking of applying to Exeter (AAB) and Sheffield (BBB) too - but these two are not my favourite and I prefer all the other unis that offer ABB so how would that work in terms of choosing a firm and insurance? Is it silly to put two unis down that both offer ABB? I am predicted AAA but not entirely sure I will get this. Sorry I've written so much but thanks for reading!
Original post by gcsestudent123
Hi guys, I want to study Sociology at uni. My AS results this year were ABBB. (A in Religious Studies and Bs in History, German and English Lit). I'm a bit stuck on choosing which uni to study at, so far Ive looked at Bristol, Exeter and Nottingham and I love Bristol! Just wondering whether any of you could give any advice on other unis or if you study sociology and could tell me more about it?? Also I have a bit of a dilemma as the unis which are my favourite give offers of ABB, and Im thinking of applying to Exeter (AAB) and Sheffield (BBB) too - but these two are not my favourite and I prefer all the other unis that offer ABB so how would that work in terms of choosing a firm and insurance? Is it silly to put two unis down that both offer ABB? I am predicted AAA but not entirely sure I will get this. Sorry I've written so much but thanks for reading!

It would generally be a bad idea to put two places with the same grades down as your firm and insurance, as its best to use your insurance as a proper back up really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending