The Student Room Group

Resitting English Lang?

For the Edexcel English Language GCSE resit in November, do you have to to/ can you redo coursework? Or is it just then exam that you resit? Thank you!
Original post by Megan_101
For the Edexcel English Language GCSE resit in November, do you have to to/ can you redo coursework? Or is it just then exam that you resit? Thank you!

Ironically I had a meeting today about GCSE resits today because doing Maths :biggrin: you just resit the exam because you're resitting the same series. If you still don't get the C (I'm assuming you had to resit; I apologise if you don't) in January you have to redo your course work and everything! Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by thevamps99xo
Ironically I had a meeting today about GCSE resits today because doing Maths :biggrin: you just resit the exam because you're resitting the same series. If you still don't get the C (I'm assuming you had to resit; I apologise if you don't) in January you have to redo your course work and everything! Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I already got a C, I was one mark off of a B and I feel like a C in English Lang would hinder my uni choices; hence the resit. Thank you for your reply:smile: I was kinda hoping I could resit the coursework though, as I got a D in the coursework and a B in the exam. Guess I'm going to have to aim for an A or A* in the resit exam then:frown:.

Best of luck with your maths resit:biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending