The Student Room Group

Can I get into a undergraduate photography course with a level 3 NQF???

I'm currently researching courses I can study from home because there are no colleges near me that provide a BTEC in photography and I really have never been good with exams and do not want to study A Levels.
I have found an online course with 'The British Academy of Photography' which provides you with a level 3 NQF (national qualification framework)... can I study an undergraduate Photography course at uni with this qualification?

Thanks in advance
Original post by charlottekatiee
I'm currently researching courses I can study from home because there are no colleges near me that provide a BTEC in photography and I really have never been good with exams and do not want to study A Levels.
I have found an online course with 'The British Academy of Photography' which provides you with a level 3 NQF (national qualification framework)... can I study an undergraduate Photography course at uni with this qualification?

Thanks in advance

You really need to contact universities you are interested in to ask them this. It's a very specific question which few people will be able to answer from their own experience and each university will have its own policy about it. You'll have to get on the phone.
Original post by charlottekatiee

Thanks in advance

Hi there!

Have you heard of Ravensbourne?

We are located in London next to the O2 Arena!

Check out our BA (Hons) Digital Photography course here :smile:

If you would like some pointers on what to include in your portfolio, or what to expect from an interview, please check out this page :smile:

Please contact [email protected] for more information!

I wish you luck and hope to see you soon!
Ahlia :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest