The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NutellaLuv
Firmed it or an offer of BBB :smile:

Same here! Kind of worried about one of my B's though, geography did not go too well
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by fair.francesco
Same here! Kind of worried about one of my B's though, geography did not go too well

I have my english lit tomorrow, I know for a fact It won't go too well :frown: I pray they let us in even if we slip up on a grade. I didn't pick an insurance because I'm dead set on sussex
Original post by NutellaLuv
I have my english lit tomorrow, I know for a fact It won't go too well :frown: I pray they let us in even if we slip up on a grade. I didn't pick an insurance because I'm dead set on sussex

Literally! My psych went actually okay, photography I 'should' be on a B. But geography is... Hope everything goes well!
Original post by fair.francesco
Literally! My psych went actually okay, photography I 'should' be on a B. But geography is... Hope everything goes well!

Aaah exams finish this week! Hope I see you in september :P Genuinely excited even though I don't know if I've passed yet (obviously) I think we'll both make it *fingers crossed*
Reply 324
Hey!
I got an offer from Sussex to study Biology and firmed it, the requirements are BBB and I am sure that I won't get a B in Maths after checking the unofficial mark schemes... I think I will get A (Biology (possibly A*)) B (Chemistry) and C ( maths).

Last year I predicted every grade of mine correctly so I am pretty sure I will get these grades. So the big Q is that, will they accept me? :/ I am so worried that they will say no... Any experience or suggestions ? Thank you :smile:)
(edited 7 years ago)
If I said that I'd be surprised if they didn't accept you but obviously have no guarantee due to grade numbers etc but given the maths will be your third (and slightly unrelated A2) then I'd be hopeful especially if its your firm.

Do you have any insurance options?
Anyone here doing pharmacy? :smile:
I'm from London and I have a conditional offer of ABC to study Law :smile:)
Original post by Ella.ferriter
I'm from London and I have a conditional offer of ABC to study Law :smile:)

I'm doing law :smile:
Original post by lilybeweleywest
I'm doing law :smile:

Are you planning on studying abroad during the course? I really want to, I hope they are still offering it. Also which accommodation have you picked? :smile:
Original post by Ella.ferriter
Are you planning on studying abroad during the course? I really want to, I hope they are still offering it. Also which accommodation have you picked? :smile:

Im not sure yet - it looks like such a good opportunity though so I'll definitely look into it! And Northfield! You?
Original post by lilybeweleywest
Im not sure yet - it looks like such a good opportunity though so I'll definitely look into it! And Northfield! You?

I've applied for all the ensuite ones, which are Northfield, Stanmer Court, Swabnborough and Lewes Phase 2 :smile:
Reply 332
Original post by nelhywel17
I've made Sussex my firm choice, I'm studying Anthropology and International Development, and I'm from Carmarthen,South Wales :smile:

i've also applied for International Development!
Im going to be studying psychology with neuroscience and I'm from Horsham
Hey all, I'm Ellie, from Surrey and I'm going to be studying English!
Hi im doing psychology with a foundation year and am from london, however ive lived in brighton with my boyfriend for the last year :smile: anybody else not living in uni residence/accomodation/living at home?
anyone studying chemistry?
Is it necessary to bring my iron? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OverSoul124
Hi im doing psychology with a foundation year and am from london, however ive lived in brighton with my boyfriend for the last year :smile: anybody else not living in uni residence/accomodation/living at home?

I'm living at home too, Horsham so its only an hour and a half (ish) train journey
Original post by PhilK777
Is it necessary to bring my iron? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you need to as I saw irons are provided in flats!

Quick Reply

Latest