The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hesitantbookworm
Yep. My UCAS track account said that they had recieved it several days before I actually got the confirmation email from Sussex themselves.

Ok thanks :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Has anybody had interview/offers yet? (From Sussex OR Brighton?)
I'm applying for mechanical engineering. I'm from manchester
I'm from South London, currently living in Norwich and applied for biology 2 weeks ago.

Should I start to be worried if I haven't heard anything? I got fairly quick responses from the likes of Warwick and Southampton but no luck so far with Sussex.
I've only seen 1 person say they have a response from them which was posted Friday and they sent application in 12/10 which is like over 3 weeks so dw I've been waiting 3 and a half and haven't come across anyone else with a reply hopefully they'll start to trickle in now.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by cbaker22
I've only seen 1 person say they have a response from them which was posted Friday and they sent application in 12/10 which is like over 3 weeks so dw I've been waiting 3 and a half and haven't come across anyone else with a reply hopefully they'll start to trickle in now.

Good luck did you also apply for Brighton ?
Original post by buddhaman
Good luck did you also apply for Brighton ?

Thank you. Yes I have applied there too, nothing from either of them which is sooo frustrating!

What about you? What course/unis?
Reply 47
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 48
Thank you. Yes I have applied there too, nothing from either of them which is sooo frustrating!

What about you? What course/unis?

Mechanical engineering, Sussex Brighton Manchester Brunel Cardiff I haven't sent my application yet I've been busy moving houses and with college work. They might just be waiting till they receive the applications after the deadline so hang in there
(edited 8 years ago)
Economics, from Dagenham, Essex!

Already got four offers, if Sussex get back to me they'll be my insurance choice
Original post by buddhaman
Mechanical engineering, Sussex Brighton Manchester Brunel Cardiff I haven't sent my application yet I've been busy moving houses and with college work. They might just be waiting till they receive the applications after the deadline so hang in there

Rcvd Unconditionals for Journalism and Broadcast Journalism last night from Brighton :smile:

Now it's just Sussex!!

Good luck with your application :smile:
Fingers crossed ey :smile:

They might have to wait till they have them all in though I suppose, journalism only has 30 places so I don't suppose it is a first come first serve basis!!!

How do you find out how many spaces they hold for certain courses?
Reply 52
Rcvd Unconditionals for Journalism and Broadcast Journalism last night from Brighton :smile:

Now it's just Sussex!!

Good luck with your application :smile:

Congratulations!!!
Has anyone had any offers from a bioscience subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pannyfrost
How do you find out how many spaces they hold for certain courses?

I asked at the open day, just ask if you want to find out. :smile:
Got offer for Physics with Astrophyics woooooo :biggrin:
Reply 56
I applied for Corruption and Governance and I am also from Germany :smile:
Reply 57
Got an offer for BA Anthropology last night :smile:
Offer for English :biggrin:
Congrats all! Looks like they're starting to send out offers :smile:

AH I hope I get an offer so bad they'd 100% be my firm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending